• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

You mean Demarcus Ware?

He's known to do that.

Good game. Second half my lolb was in spy. I was determined not to throw a second pick after fucking up early.

Ware's my rolb. If you meant him he got a sack or two early but not much in the second half. You started rolling right.

Well your LE and LOLB then. Early in the game I kept seeing them in the back so I couldn't do anything. It's amazing how bad of a spot you can be in when your RT can't pass block. But either way, when I found time, I had to run all over the place to get some bullshit route wide open. I was shocked at how all of your defenders (linebackers included) were running the routes better than my receivers. I mean you would've had more picks like our first game if your guys didn't keep dropping them... but for real. I have two guys making an in cut, and your corners are making the cut in before my guys even stop. It's unreal!

The whole MJD fiasco at the beginning pretty much set the pace for this season.

Btw. Outs from te or slot wr beat straight man.

True story: Fred Davis was running an out play when you picked the ball off within the 2 minute warning.

Mrbob

It's cute that you keep trying to pretend the Bears defense is close to the Niners when it isn't even close.

I am about a year away from possibly having a monster oline. I hope we can last that long. Been working those oline stat boosts hard this season.

It's cute that you keep trying to pretend the Bears defense is close to the Niners when it isn't even close.

its hilarious that you act as if you dont have an elite defense in the game.... which is bullshit considering the real life bears D is a joke.

and without justin smith my defense isn't nearly as good. plus rogers/brown/whitner/goldson all got downgraded during this last offseason. but keep making excuses for your failures! "awww shucks if only i had the niners D i could win some games!"

Mrbob

its hilarious that you act as if you dont have an elite defense in the game.... which is bullshit considering the real life bears D is a joke.

and without justin smith my defense isn't nearly as good. plus rogers/brown/whitner/goldson all got downgraded during this last offseason. but keep making excuses for your failures! "awww shucks if only i had the niners D i could win some games!"

Bears defense was number one in the Aikman ratings. They should be number one in Madden 14!

Yet your overrated Niners defense which got manhandled in the super bowl will still be the best!

Rorschach

Rors knows that feel

That wasn't even my worst HFA game! There have been a few worse ones. Like the one where I had to kneel against Thrasher and give him the ball back with time on the clock because any attempt to do anything else would result in a fumble. I kneed 4 times because punting would have probably given him a fumble return for a TD. I was only up by 2 points, but it was still the safest bet.

LukeSmith

The Bears and Eagles are two of the most consistently overrated teams in the league.

This year's Eagles are probably the most overrated team compared to their real life counterpart of any team ever.

Mrbob

I'll give you Urlacher, but that's about it.

I've been dealt with a shitty oline I've spent years trying to fix. And ball hawk has made the best attributes of my number one receiver mostly useless.

If only I had a couple rookie players which had easy boosts and padded those numbers for improvement.

The best attribute of Marshall is his RLS. Ballhawk doesn't affect that. You're OLine isn't worst than the rl Bears. Idk if I call them overrated though, they produce turnovers and that D has been one of the best in the league for awhile. I think it just has to do with the top offensive teams in madden still require you to execute while the top defensive teams allow you to be very lazy.

Rorschach

The best attribute of Marshall is his RLS. Ballhawk doesn't affect that. You're OLine isn't worst than the rl Bears. Idk if I call them overrated though, they produce turnovers and that D has been one of the best in the league for awhile.

It does affect that because throwing to a WR that looks like he broke open is asking for a Y. Not to mention some of these instantly recovering CBs.

It does affect that because throwing to a WR that looks like he broke open is asking for a Y. Not to mention some of these instantly recovering CBs.

There's always a method to Madden's madness, if you have BMarsh you can definitely make people pay if they want to press, you just gotta learn the nuances of those animations. There's probably a few CBs with high enough Press to fuck things up tho. If you want to trade BMarsh I'm interested, would you be interested in a probowl RT?

I think WRs with high everything but RLS were hurt more by ballhawk than guys like BMarsh. Even with Britt I throw him on the streak whenever I see him pressed and hope it's cover 2. Guaranteed 1st down if it is and I hit that window between the S and CB.

Rorschach

There's always a method to Madden's madness, if you have BMarsh you can definitely make people pay if they want to press, you just gotta learn the nuances of those animations. There's probably a few CBs with high enough Press to fuck things up tho. If you want to trade BMarsh I'm interested, would you be interested in a probowl RT?

I think WRs with high everything but RLS were hurt more by ballhawk than guys like BMarsh. Even with Britt I throw him on the streak whenever I see him pressed and hope it's cover 2. Guaranteed 1st down if it is and I hit that window between the S and CB.

It's not about high press. It's about incredible recovery. I'm not saying all CBs can do it, but there are a lot that will make you think you have a wide open guy and then you get Y'd.

That said, Marshall and White are more than capable. If you can't beat coverage with those two, then you have problems.

Vincent Jackson is awesome for me and he's not as good as those two.

since when did Rors own Marshall?

I don't.

Biggest problem with the game imo

Ack... Chiefs at home next... and then I have the Steelers and Bucs.

I am already dead. :|

Chiefs fans are too busy taking over other peoples stadiums and taking HFA on the road that they don't show up to home games! You'll be fine...

seriously my team is garbo at home

bluemax

Banned
I'm playing Sanjuro next, what do I need to know guys?

- Prepare for no-huddle on D
- Be aware of onside kicks at any point in the game
- Be aggressive on offense against his waiver wire Defense
- Sit in Dime all day

When he goes 4 or 5 wide watch for Fitz in the slot. Watch for Gronlowski on the out.

eznark

Banned
I've got some Sins of A Dark Age beta keys. Any of you guys interested enough to actually play it? I'd like to get a 5 v. 5 going soon and I have 10 keys. Pretty sure Bob should have 10 as well.

eznark

Banned
REGISTER: If you don't already have one, create a free account on Sins of a Dark Age website.
REDEEM YOUR KEY: Redeem your unique beta key at the Beta Key page.
DOWNLOAD: Next, visit the homepage of the Sins of a Dark Age website and click the ’Download Game’ button.
INSTALL: Run the .exe file you have just downloaded.
PLAY: Run the game! Enter the same Email and Password you used when you logged into the Sins of a Dark Age website.

GCELB6-6FDG-BZCLST-DANR-C2HZ2T

Top Bottom