• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Lol id bet everything its pretty fucking profitable. Dont so easily discount what people will pay for games they are nostalgic about. Even if they are "shitty genesis games" to you. It takes little to no work for them to dump a rom and put a price tag on it.

If it is "pretty fucking profitable" then Nintendo is the most clueless company since sega because they could be making so much more off the service

Phee myplayer is now a star... He has cp3 handles, the vertical of Westbrook and iggys shooting form.

He's amazing. Maybe we should contact ld2k(lol) about blacktop.

How the hell did you level him so fast? I thought you just created him!

my guy is still only like 67 ovr :(

rinse82

I'm playing Sanjuro next, what do I need to know guys?

- Prepare for no-huddle on D
- Be aware of onside kicks at any point in the game
- Be aggressive on offense against his waiver wire Defense
- Sit in Dime all day

Sanjuro

- Sit in Dime all day

You should probably be aware of onside kicks if I'm about to lose the game and trying to come back. You know, like in real football?

Or maybe you can just auto pilot so I don't have to play against a cunt.

rinse82

You should probably be aware of onside kicks if I'm about to lose the game and trying to come back. You know, like in real football?

Or maybe you can just auto pilot so I don't have to play against a cunt.

lol cunt, i'm joking - relax killer.

Sanjuro

lol cunt, i'm joking - relax killer.

I'm getting frustrated that I'm being labeled as some Madden master, while I'm playing the style of game which most people in this league are looking for and enjoy.

The only people who seem to get frustrated are the ones who bend the "rules" themselves or only like it when they are beating me by a professional hockey player's number.

Sokantish

Don't worry, Sanjuro. I would never think of you as a Madden master. Not after I showed you how to correctly use the Madden playbook

rinse82

I'm getting frustrated that I'm being labeled as some Madden master, while I'm playing the style of game which most people in this league are looking for and enjoy.

The only people who seem to get frustrated are the ones who bend the "rules" themselves or only like it when they are beating me by a professional hockey player's number.

Guess I'll find out for myself!

I think we played in S1 and after I won and posted GG you replied with "Fuck you".

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

- Sit in Dime all day

Onside recovery is fucked in this game. Kicking team kicks it short of ten yards and your players dive for it anyway. You're better off calling normal retu rn formation and audibling to onside. They'll be less likely to be overly agressive.

Onside recovery is fucked in this game. Kicking team kicks it short of ten yards and your players dive for it anyway. You're better off calling normal retu rn formation and audibling to onside. They'll be less likely to be overly agressive.

LJ did this against me twice. It worked both times. So frustrating.

lol at Sanjuro trying to justify his sim tactics

Then again for him being down at all in the game is like being 28 down in the 3rd

Sanjuro is the pout king. Everybody knows that!

Are we vancin tonight or what? Can't wait to skull fuck pheephee

I am going to fuck you back to China

So, because he isn't doing what you're expecting him to do, I'm cheap and should start handing it off to someone else?

:jnc

Naw, you just took advantage of something broken in the game

That's all you needed to squeeze out a 7 point win against me. Kinda like how I needed 7 INT to get a 7 point win over LJ

Just enjoy the order of the AFC East as it forever will be

Mrbob

Soka didn't show up at our Cola appointed 4 am meeting time, so I'm just going to play the CPU when I get home tonight.

Sanjuro

Naw, you just took advantage of something broken in the game

That's all you needed to squeeze out a 7 point win against me. Kinda like how I needed 7 INT to get a 7 point win over LJ

Just enjoy the order of the AFC East as it forever will be

You keep throwing out your vast Madden skillset like I actually give two shits. I expect you to beat me every time, but you some how find numerous ways to blow it!

How is rushing with your top running back taking "advantage of something broken in the game"?

You keep throwing out your vast Madden skillset like I actually give two shits. I expect you to beat me every time, but you some how find numerous ways to blow it!

How is rushing with your top running back taking "advantage of something broken in the game"?

Lol if running gore into the ground is cheesy than the real life niners are cheesers. Wish they cheesed the ravens a couple more times inside the 5 :(

DCX

DCX
Maybe he means no huddle running as the offense doesn't tire but the D does? Idk, i run no huddle like 2% of the time.

DCX

Sanjuro

Lol if running gore into the ground is cheesy than the real life niners are cheesers. Wish they cheesed the ravens a couple more times inside the 5 :(

This is also claimed by the guy who has Reggie Bush.

I like Gore in the game, but with the run plays I use he just seems to fall and bump off practically anything. It happened a few times in this game, but I just continued to pound him up the middle and ph33nix decided never to leave dime/nickel coverage.

Sanjuro

I had to kick Nightz out of my arcade like 10 times last night.

I grabbed ph33 about a dozen times today by the cornrows and sent him packing. Last night it was all top-hatted FMT and McNeily getting their greasy fingers all over my precious machines.

This is also claimed by the guy who has Reggie Bush.

I like Gore in the game, but with the run plays I use he just seems to fall and bump off practically anything. It happened a few times in this game, but I just continued to pound him up the middle and ph33nix decided never to leave dime/nickel coverage.

Really? I wish I never traded gore. He didn't fumble much and I could truck stick most people with him. His only problem is he couldn't break away much but if trade that for LMJs fumbling/injury problems

Top Bottom