• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Nightz

Rayman Legends now multiplatform. No surprise but Wii U am cry.

Guess it'll be my Monster Hunter and Nintendo player.

Wait wasn't it supposed to come out this month? Now it's September? It was a game I was actually looking forward to.

My wiiU has been collecting dust since thanksgiving. There are some good ideas there but the execution is awful.

Nintendo needs ssb, 3D Mario, metroid PRIME!, and all their other go to franchises. They can't skate by with a gimmick like they did with wii

Smokey

My wiiU has been collecting dust since thanksgiving. There are some good ideas there but the execution is awful.

Nintendo needs ssb, 3D Mario, metroid PRIME!, and all their other go to franchises. They can't skate by with a gimmick like they did with wii

This is Nintendo first hd gen.. They are going to go through what everybody else did last gen except those parties have already wnt through the growing pains and have adjusted. Also looks like EA has some kind of beef with Nintendo too..

Wiiu looking dreamcast tier...But that'd be disrespectful to the the greatest, or at worst second greatest console of all time.. But the situation is comparable.

Splat

I'm not even sure what week we're on now to be honest....lol

He was supposed to play the CPU. So Ram check your schedule and make sure who you have!

I played the CPU last night. It got a little out hand but I don't think anyone got injured so that's a plus! Hope your wife's bday went well!

Sokantish

I played the CPU last night. It got a little out hand but I don't think anyone got injured so that's a plus! Hope your wife's bday went well!

So out of hand that you scored 20+ in the fourth quarter you big JERK. BENCH YOUR HB

I'm not saying this because he is getting close to Peters' rushing yards

Why'd you buy one at launch?

I bought one at launch to play Zombi U and then Zombi U wasn't even in stock at best buy so then I lost interest and haven't played my Wii U at all

Splat

So out of hand that you scored 20+ in the fourth quarter you big JERK. BENCH YOUR HB

I'm not saying this because he is getting close to Peters' rushing yards

I bought one at launch to play Zombi U and then Zombi U wasn't even in stock at best buy so then I lost interest and haven't played my Wii U at all

I did bench my HB once he hit 150 yards and then I started kicking FGs on 1st down in the redzone to stop the bleeding :( Flacco was awwwwfulll for the CPU.

Why don't we do subs anymore?

edit--- nvm it'd wipe out the coaches, right?
Yeah I think that's the issue, and it used to wipe out injuries too though I'm not sure if that's the case still.

Mrbob

New Super Brothers is pretty good, if not familiar.

I mainly bought my system for Monster Hunter to play online. But the way the hardware is struggling to sell I probably could have waited for a price drop! Coming sooner rather than later. At least I might be a Wii U ambassador!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Can anyone recommend some dope Android apps? I feel like I need more apps on my phone to use. I currently use these frequently:

Spotify
Shazam
CBS Sportscast
IMDB
Snapchat
Maps/txt/Facebook/Youtube/other basic apps
Google Musical
Advanced Task Killer
SNES + Roms

Is there anything that's necessary or that I should have?

An xbox live app. There's a free official one. Netflix if you suscribe.

Smokey

They aren't worth playing so why would I bother to get better?

What a loser mentality!

Also One could argue this game (madden) isn't worth playing either with all of the garbo in it.

Yet everybody will be there day one again next year to restart the yearly suffering so what's the difference besides one genre having guns

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What a loser mentality!

Also One could argue this game (madden) isn't worth playing either with all of the garbo in it.

Yet everybody will be there day one again next year to restart the yearly suffering so what's the difference besides one genre having guns

If you or anyone would argue that madden isn't worth playing, then maybe those people shouldn't be in this league.

Id like to believe that people aren't spending an hour + every few days playing something they don't like. That would be kind of dumb.

What a loser mentality!

Except I enjoy madden despite its flaws

Smokey

If you or anyone would argue that madden isn't worth playing, then maybe those people shouldn't be in this league.

Id like to believe that people aren't spending an hour + every few days playing something they don't like. That would be kind of dumb.

Point being that this game is bought every single season despite their being bugs/glitches in each iteration. Ball hawk is literally almost game breaking on defense and is one of the worst features ever put in a sports title. It's no different than someone who buys cod every year which is what frenchy was saying in his original post.

Except I enjoy madden despite its flaws

so then we get to the real point.. You don't enjoy fps as much as other genres.. That's all you had to say in the first place!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
That's perfect timing for me. Sorry, must have screwed up the pm somehow.

Point being that this game is bought every single season despite their being bugs/glitches in each iteration. Ball hawk is literally almost game breaking on defense and is one of the worst features ever put in a sports title. It's no different than someone who buys cod every year which is what frenchy was saying in his original post.

Ah so then we get to the real point.. You don't enjoy fps as much as other genres.. That's all you had to say in the first place!

Isn't that what I said in the first place? Death match style fps are worthless and not fun for me. Now if you're talking bio shock.... There is a game I can really get behind!

LukeSmith

What a loser mentality!

We all play Madden for the thread and fellowship of all hating the same thing.

Ramirez

Mrbob

Rors and Luke know me too well. I'll bitch now but eventually I'll own both consoles. :( I probably won't get both this year, as I'll more than likely grab one this year and another next year after a price drop (hopefully!).

I've been planning ahead for once in my life putting a little money away each month for a next gen system. So I guess it is as good as purchased this holiday barring some untold expenditure.

I'm leaning towards the PS4 first and foremost. I'm really hoping Destiny has a PS4 port ready at release, or at least have a PC version available. That would be the main reason for me to get a Durango unless MS blows me away with some new first party games (Sony first party >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MS).

rinse82

Rors and Luke know me too well. I'll bitch now but eventually I'll own both consoles. :( I probably won't get both this year, as I'll more than likely grab one this year and another next year after a price drop (hopefully!).

I've been planning ahead for once in my life putting a little money away each month for a next gen system. So I guess it is as good as purchased this holiday barring some untold expenditure.

I'm leaning towards the PS4 first and foremost. I'm really hoping Destiny has a PS4 port ready at release, or at least have a PC version available. That would be the main reason for me to get a Durango unless MS blows me away with some new first party games (Sony first party >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MS).

Same here! The Best Buy in Canada has been having a lot of trade-in promos lately where they were accepting turds for $60 gift cards. Trade 2 shit games for a $60 GC, rinse and repeat. Now have close to $300 in gift cards that I will be putting towards a next-gen console in the fall.

Top Bottom