• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bird man curse never fails. Lose by 3 when a fumble on the opening kickoff cost me 3 points :(

Gg bird

DCX

DCX
sigh. 3 fgs in the red zone and three forced fumbles that you recovered :( Oh i threw 4 ints two where i had separation and the CB makes it up and times the jump. Why can't i make the right type of throw there...ugh.

GG Rors.

DCX

jesus titty fucking christ. gg fmt. by the time I semi figured out stopping out your outside runs it was a little too late

FUCK

i let one slip away

Rorschach

Gg. Hey, you had fumbles left and right. Cutler is MVP for diving on 2. Also you had the onside recovery, some retarded tackles and mistimed ints by me due to the spikes. You got your share of magic. I don't know what was up with bartell refusing to cover for 2 tds. Also, I've seen that Wr glitch in a few games now where he's wide open, but then he spazes out and you can't throw to him... It's weird.

Game is trash. Nothing we can do about it.

Ps: how come the crowd was cheering for you? Digital raider fans need to step it up. :mad:
Raiders CBs are always minimum 98 speed.
Nope. 88 and 87.

jesus titty fucking christ. gg fmt. by the time I semi figured out stopping out your outside runs it was a little too late

FUCK

i let one slip away

gg brotha. i was trying to angle that punt out of bounds and it just missed so of course you return it for a td -_-

got burned on a couple screens. you screen right into my blitz on both of those! bad luck i guess.

i also got called for a 50 yard defensive PI on a ball that was like 15 yards past the WR lol wtf refs!

Birdman02

Bird man curse never fails. Lose by 3 when a fumble on the opening kickoff cost me 3 points :(

Gg bird

Yeah, I was laughing at the opening kickoff fumble...followed by the ridiculous pick on your next drive. I saw your guy running free, and I was trying to run back and undercut it with my LB. Luckily, my backup safety ran down your TE and made the pick. The only reason he was in was because Roman Harper was injured. Abdul-Quddus just happens to be the fastest of all my safeties...if any other guy is back there, then that play probably goes for a TD.

bluemax

Banned
GG Colasante. My wide receivers decided that they are mad at Kenny Timm getting all the love so they aren't gonna show up.

Colasante

GG Blue, that game was ridiculous. I think there were literally about 15 dropped interceptions from both teams. Browner alone dropped about 4.

bluemax

Banned
Yeah Newman dropped two. Game was frustrating, my receivers weren't getting any separation no matter what I called. I don't understand how Brandon Browner can suddenly stick to 99 speed guys when he couldn't before. My blocks just didn't hold up like they normally do on running plays, and your safeties kept closing in before I could bust any big runs.

Throw in your special teams destroying me and ugh.

BigAT

GG Bob. I couldn't get much going on offense most of the game, with especially poor gains on first down forcing me into bad second and third situations most of the time. I went back and forth in my head about five times on what the right call was on that fourth down in OT, I think I made the correct decision even if the outcome didn't validate it. Who knows.

Mrbob

Yeah that was a tough call. 4th and inches at my 17, and i got lucky to make the right read to make a stop in the backfield. I was going up the middle the whole time with the safety on that play, glad you didn't go to a sweep.

motherfuck can i go one week without an injury! brock (dime CB) is now out 5 weeks. not a huge loss but he is valuable when teams go 4 wides. now i'll have to depend on my rookie!

bluemax

Banned
So the following just happened in practice mode:

CPU Throws deep ball towards right side line, his receiver isn't close. I switch to my SS, hold down Y to ball hawk because he's the closest dude to the ball by far. SS runs to spot, tries to make a leaping over the shoulder catch, ball tips off him and backwards into the arms of the WR who then jets past the SS and CB for a TD.

Game is trash.

The Week 14 Injury Report
-Players that look like this are new additions

Bengals
-WR Olajuwaun Smith is out 5 weeks with a broken jaw.
Browns
-FS Nick Collins is out 4 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Buccaneers
-DT Gerald McCoy is out 6 weeks with a ruptured disk.
FS Ahmad Black is out 2 weeks with a shoulder tear.
HB Taiwan Jones is out 1 weeks with a broken collarbone.
CB Phillip Adams is out 1 weeks with a broken hand.
Cardinals
-HB Maurice Jones-Drew is out 6 weeks with a dislocated elbow.
WR X'Zavious Bass is out 3 weeks with a ruptured disk.
OLB Pierre Ponzol is out 1 weeks with an abdominal tear.
Chargers
WR Dexter McCluster is out for the season with a fractured elbow.
Chiefs
WR Jobathan Baldwin is out 3 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Colts
MLB Kavell Conner is out for the season with a fractured elbow.
WR Ben Jones is out 3 weeks with broken ribs.
Eaglies
-SS Nate Allen is out 3 weeks with a shoulder tear.
CB Brandon Boykins is out 2 weeks with a broken jaw.
49ers
-CB Tramaine Brock is out 5 weeks with a broken collarbone.
MLB Larry Grant is out 1 weeks with a broken collarbone.
TE Vernon Davis is out 1 weeks with an abdominal tear
Lions
CB Jacob Lacey is out 2 weeks with an abdominal tear.
Packers
SS Efrem Sanders is out 3 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Panthers
OLB Thomas Davis is out 4 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Patriots
WR Brandon Lloyd is out 2 weeks with broken ribs.
OLB Dont'a Hightower is out 1 weeks with a shoulder tear.
Rams
CB Bradley Fletcher is out 4 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Saints
SS Roman Harper is out 4 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Seahawks
-WR Kenny Timm is out 3 weeks with a foot fracture.
Steelers
WR Mike Wallace is out for the seasons with a complete ACL tear.
Texans
-MLB Brian Cushing is out 7 weeks with a dislocated hip.
Titans
HB Chris Johnson is out for the season with a pectoral tear.
DT Jurrell Casey is out for the season with a quad tear.
WR Kenny Britt is out 1 week with a broken collarbone.

Smokey

gg drizzle

that was a crazy game...nothing was going right for me...but schaubby and aj decided to become clutch on the game winning drive.

Also first game Arian hasn't had 100+ yards in a while. Held him to 99.

GG Smokey. I decided to trust my rookie HBs and I managed to fall on most of my fumbles. Longino gets his first 100+ yard game. Smokey beats me by 1 because I decide to kick a fg with 230 left when its 4th and inches. But being on the road and all the TOs I decided against it. Cushing is missed on that front 7. Also almost 2 KR for TDs that game. Second one I get taken down by user kicker in open field, for shame. That too could've been the difference.

gg drizzle

that was a crazy game...nothing was going right for me...but schaubby and aj decided to become clutch on the game winning drive.

Also first game Arian hasn't had 100+ yards in a while. Held him to 99.

I think the Oilers jerseys fuck with your HFA. That catch that got you to the 5 made me yell at the TV. Throws it into the middle of the field with white and blue jerseys everywhere and AJ comes horizontally out of nowhere and snags it.

Smokey

GG Smokey. I decided to trust my rookie HBs and I managed to fall on most of my fumbles. Longino gets his first 100+ yard game. Smokey beats me by 1 because I decide to kick a fg with 230 left when its 4th and inches. But being on the road and all the TOs I decided against it. Cushing is missed on that front 7. Also almost 2 KR for TDs that game. Second one I get taken down by user kicker in open field, for shame. That too could've been the difference.

I think the Oilers jerseys fuck with your HFA. That catch that got you to the 5 made me yell at the TV. Throws it into the middle of the field with white and blue jerseys everywhere and AJ comes horizontally out of nowhere and snags it.

:(

It was an adjustment not having Cush out, but I kind of plugged the holes and adjusted to what you were doing in the 2nd half to stop the big gashes.

Not gonna lie that AJ catch was amazing. I needed a deep route and it took a while to develop and I made my mind up I was going to him regardless. It was to win the game, or put me in good position to, and he got me to the 5. Why not trust your 97 rated WR? He came through.

:(

It was an adjustment not having Cush out, but I kind of plugged the holes and adjusted to what you were doing in the 2nd half to stop the big gashes.

Not gonna lie that AJ catch was amazing. I needed a deep route and it took a while to develop and I made my mind up I was going to him regardless. It was to win the game, or put me in good position to, and he got me to the 5. Why not trust your 97 rated WR? He came through.

Well you held me to 32 yards last time. This time I managed to outrun you.

Not complaining, it was just frustrating. Pretty sure your other guys were covered anyways. I was so glad to have Mathis back for AJ too :(

As far as Arian goes I really like what having OLB Zach Brown in there does for me. He's so fast and hits like a truck. He's replacing Ayers since Ayers isn't negotiating contracts with me anymore.

eznark

Banned
Ez, let me know when you can play. My availability is a little touch and go for the week, dealing with some family issues.

Sorry to hear, hope everything is ok. I've got a goofy weekend. I'm probably not available at all today but I can go late tomorrow. Not sure how late I'm hosting a dinner here. I don't expect people to stay too terribly late though. I can play anytime before 2 on Saturday.

Hope one of those works and sorry for the shitty availability.

McNei1y

Who do I play? I feel like it's azwethinkweiz or some other out of conference team. Anyway, my schedule is free from 4:30-7pm est.

Mrbob

Soka has had my number this year. 7-3 in conference play so far this season, and Soka is responsible for 2 of those losses. :/ Doubling up everyone else. Thanks a lot, jerk! Keeping me from competing for the bye. Now I'm just fighting for a playoff spotl. Although, getting a bye seems to be the kiss of death so it might be better to try and secure anywhere from 3 through 6.

Fun Fact: If both the Bears and Vikings win out there will be two NFC North teams in the playoffs. Not bad a much maligned division!

McNei1y

Can anyone recommend some dope Android apps? I feel like I need more apps on my phone to use. I currently use these frequently:

Spotify
Shazam
CBS Sportscast
IMDB
Snapchat
Maps/txt/Facebook/Youtube/other basic apps
Google Music
Advanced Task Killer
SNES + Roms

Is there anything that's necessary or that I should have?

Mrbob

Rayman Legends now multiplatform. No surprise but Wii U am cry.

Guess it'll be my Monster Hunter and Nintendo player.

Top Bottom