• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

Is Naughty Dog considered Sony first party? Besides them, I really can't think of much as far as Sony first party stuff that is good. They're big games, but personally I really don't give a shit about Killzone, Gran Turismo, LBP, etc. And no, I'm not going to pretend that The Last Guardian is still coming out. Not that I care about Microsoft first party games either.

rinse82

Is Naughty Dog considered Sony first party? Besides them, I really can't think of much as far as Sony first party stuff that is good. They're big games, but personally I really don't give a shit about Killzone, Gran Turismo, LBP, etc. And no, I'm not going to pretend that The Last Guardian is still coming out. Not that I care about Microsoft first party games either.

Yeah, first-party.

SCE San Diego - MLB the Show...this game is worth it alone
Insomniac - Ratchet & Clank/Resistance

BigAT

The Show doesn't get to count until it ships without broken online play. It's a damn shame, because everything else about it is great.

Nightz

Yeah, first-party.

SCE San Diego - MLB the Show...this game is worth it alone
Insomniac - Ratchet & Clank/Resistance
Insomniac is third party. They're making that horrible looking Fuse game and it's multiplatform.
Lol Resistance has to be the worst game to ever get four iterations.
I enjoyed the first one quite a bit. GAF clan was awesome. But then it all went downhill after that one.

The Show doesn't get to count until it ships without broken online play. It's a damn shame, because everything else about it is great.

The day we can play online and I don't have to guess where to swing before the pitch is released will be a good day

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i remember the one year i got suckered into buying the show. That online was fuuuuuucked. Hitting with any sort of rhythm was impossible.

There was that year when Konex got it and all he did was just pitch outside. It was hard to judge where a pitch is going and then be able to try and make contact if it's within the strike zone.

McNei1y

gg az. I got lucky at the start with that punt return td and then that random fred davis catch to break for like 80 yards. I still can't seem to run the ball effectively though. Every hole collapses.

jesus christ do you guys own every single gaming device

i own 3ds, vita, ps3, 360, wii, wiiU and gaming pc! actually i own 2 360's and 2 ps3's. i have 2 360's because i had an oldschool one and bought a new one but i like to have a backup incase my new one RROD's. i think they fixed that problem on this model but i can't have any delays in madden!

i have 2 ps3's because i had an original launch 60 gb unit and the bluray drive died on it but it will still play dvd's (movies and ps2 games). and between all of these systems i have more games than i will ever be able to play. yet, i foolishly still buy more games!

Sokantish

I love Persona 4 and MGS4

MGS3 is my favorite, followed by 1 and then 2 and 4 are tied for last place! I really need to play Peace Walker and the other PSP games

Ferny

Madden Bros DOTA Team created since they added team matchmaking.
ibiqrzbXdFBQTN.png

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FUCK sorry Welli, was hammering a.

Hahaha. It's all good. Lost season for DJ Greenwood and the Rams. The poor guy barely got a shot this season due to injuries.

GG. At least my first round dudes are doing well. Your D is so tough, I especially enjoyed Pool's leaping 360 int. I should have known better than to throw it thinking he could never get it.

If you're a Persona 4 fan, you're not allowed to bitch about cutscenes, intros, or setup EVER.

that makes no sense! much like MGS4, i love actually playing P4 but dont like all the cutscenes in between and the social stuff.... ive said that from the beginning! you lose rors! just like in UMVC3!

eznark

Banned
Hahaha. It's all good. Lost season for DJ Greenwood and the Rams. The poor guy barely got a shot this season due to injuries.

GG. At least my first round dudes are doing well. Your D is so tough, I especially enjoyed Pool's leaping 360 int. I should have known better than to throw it thinking he could never get it.

That one shocked me. I've been playing more zone but my guys all have shitty ZCV. I was blown away by that pick I threw. It looked to me like Finley had that catch. That play is so stupid but looks so hilarious. I try and run it five times a game.

Rorschach

that makes no sense! much like MGS4, i love actually playing P4 but dont like all the cutscenes in between and the social stuff.... ive said that from the beginning! you lose rors! just like in UMVC3!

AWWWW HELL NAH! You're so free in MvC. No PWilly to fall back on!

MGS' 15 minute cut scenes don't compare to P4's 2.5hr intro or 30 minute dialogue fests. Just sayin'!

AWWWW HELL NAH! You're so free in MvC. No PWilly to fall back on!

MGS' 15 minute cut scenes don't compare to P4's 2.5hr intro or 30 minute dialogue fests. Just sayin'!

thats why once i get into dreamland i just fight in the castle until i have no more supplies and have no chance of winning!

Top Bottom