• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Remember: the arrows are wrong in game. If you line up for the fg and you see the arrow pointing forward it actually means you're kicking against the wind. You barely missed the fg kicking into 12 mph wind so your kicker is legit!

Two things I'm bringing up...

1. Did you put the accuracy meter all the way down?

2. I heard there was a bug that the wind blows in the opposite direction of whatever the meter is saying.

Yeah what the hell does that up and down arrow do? I chose not to touch it

And what the fuck, game

What the fuck

McNei1y

And what the fuck, game

What the fuck

So you have never touched the arrow that points out from the football? Do people not know about that? I remember hearing Soka say that he never touches the left stick (which controls that arrow) when he's kicking the ball... but that thing gives you the angles you need to kick from further lengths.

TheCrow

And what the fuck, game

What the fuck

lol its the trajectory of the kick. Putting it down makes it a line drive and vice versa. Maybe you don't deserve to make the playoffs after all. Lets stick with fubol.

rinse82

There is a high probability I will either be out of the house or not have power to play the game. Snow is already pouring down.

What is your time frame?

It's coming down bad here too

I can pretty much play any time after 5 ET most likely.

Tomorrow is pretty open too.

bluemax

Banned
Damn I didn't realize Leopard's career stats. I haven't even been using him all that much this year. He got like 30k XP at the end of last year due to 80 receptions, pro bowl, and best WR, it was awesome.

Timm, Glass and Leopard all have lower stats this season. Could be that people realized they were good and spent more effort in covering them!

eznark

Banned
I did nothing different with Leopard. Kind of forgot he was good. I was trying the entire game to stop the run. Pretty sure Welli had 200 yards rushing. I just cannot figure out run defense.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Are you eeyoreing or bragging. I can't tell.
Neither, just a statistical anomaly.

I did nothing different with Leopard. Kind of forgot he was good. I was trying the entire game to stop the run. Pretty sure Welli had 200 yards rushing. I just cannot figure out run defense.
Tramon was just all over Steve Puma, it was crazy. He was never once really appreciably open and he usually torches guys. I should have checked his attributes before the game.

Timm, Glass and Leopard all have lower stats this season. Could be that people realized they were good and spent more effort in covering them!
For me it has a lot to do with everyone else getting up to par. It's nice having other viable receivers. You forget that in season 1 Winslow had 80+ catches because I had no one else.

bluemax

Banned
Neither, just a statistical anomaly.

Tramon was just all over Steve Puma, it was crazy. He was never once really appreciably open and he usually torches guys. I should have checked his attributes before the game.

For me it has a lot to do with everyone else getting up to par. It's nice having other viable receivers. You forget that in season 1 Winslow had 80+ catches because I had no one else.

Yeah, for me it has been the growth of my run game. I don't have to throw as much this season.

DCX

DCX
The key to winning to having balance. Last year I ran the ball extremely well until Cooper got hurt which led to my mid season losing streak.

This season I traded for Bailey to avoid that and I just didn't run the ball well. Cooper got hurt again and Bailey filled in nicely and with Cooper back he had some big games.

The schedule was brutal but you just have to win. I came close some games and just couldn't pull it off.

Mrbob

I don't think we are vancing till tomorrow. I hope we don't vance until later tonight. I need to get my practice in for the week. Last night during practice Xbox Live cut out on me with like one minute left and I couldn't get back online.

Sokantish

I don't think we are vancing till tomorrow. I hope we don't vance until later tonight. I need to get my practice in for the week. Last night during practice Xbox Live cut out on me with like one minute left and I couldn't get back online.

Luke and I aren't playing until tomorrow morning

BigAT

Luke told me he and Soka aren't playing until rijoawrejio;awejonh;aw na nAijnhaoi3w90jnha2w2w2wj3hjrnrrrrpa0ojmo"pi{JHILADSFKLJ DSFJKL; ASRJKLWQAERJL;AWERJASKREJAWEJR.AS

Sokantish

That's why I didn't thank you! Loser always wins the rematch. You're fucked.

I know, it's gonna be a repeat of the first season where I was beating DM by like 40 and then had to replay him because he pulled the plug at half time and then I ended up not getting into the playoffs by 1 game(I think)

Ay yo when I tried the kick trajectory stuff before it seemed like if I lower it the kick is too short and if I raise it...the kick is even shorter!

Mrbob

Sunhi has chimed in on the Kaz gif fest:

irBuyUemXHuXD.gif

That's awesome. The number of Kaz gifs has been getting crazy. Guess there is huge pent up demand for next gen systems after all (Sorry Nintendo).

Top Bottom