• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Anyone in here into techno?

I don't know why but I've been on a techno kick lately... just listening the techno channel on Pandora. Anything particular i should check out?

Dishes get done much faster to techno it seems!

I already took another job, I didn't feel like waiting around for EA to get back to me.

You can just quit and take the EA job anyway!

bluemax

Banned
Yup. He is getting pounded by snow.

Congrats. Where did you choose?

I don't know why but I've been on a techno kick lately... just listening the techno channel on Pandora. Anything particular i should check out?

It's a 6 month contract for now with full time after. I picked a place called Run Games. It's a small outfit making an iPhone game.

rinse82

I'm in to a bit of house

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Speaking of female things, why did you label me the woman in that college basketball gif?

Rorschach

Speaking of female things, why did you label me the woman in that college basketball gif?

Because she was concerned for the guy. No one else gave a carp. That's back when you were our resident nice guy. Then Soka influenced you into this ban waiting to happen.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm still the nice guy. I can get beat 35-0 and not spend 20 minutes theorizing about everything that's wrong with the game both presently and historically as a means to excuse my own mistakes.

Rorschach

I'm still the nice guy. I can get beat 35-0 and not spend 20 minutes theorizing about everything that's wrong with the game both presently and historically as a means to excuse my own mistakes.

What are you trying to say? What a jerk! What have you done, Sokaaaaaaa!?

eznark

Banned
^ Hey, you're hanging with your kids! Congrats.

Any of you guys with Soda want a game I'm in the waiting room right now with 8. Holy heavens might get an actual game with people!

LJ11

GG ferny.

I keep giving up big plays and making mistakes, to be fair you did a good job picking up the weakness in my calls.

My playcalling was boring, but I had to get back to just run the ball, tried to use every run I had in my book.

Ferny

GG ferny.

I keep giving up big plays and making mistakes, to be fair you did a good job picking up the weakness in my calls.

My playcalling was boring, but I had to get back to just run the ball, tried to use every run I had in my book.

Those runs killed me man. I could not stop your backs at all. It was a great game though. Came down to a FG.

daw840

Because she was concerned for the guy. No one else gave a carp. That's back when you were our resident nice guy. Then Soka influenced you into this ban waiting to happen.

RedneckFishing_04_eye.jpg

Top Bottom