• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Good game trasher. I had some lucky completions into tight coverage. Lost carr for rest of the season.

did you (or any of my other NNK bro's) pre-order from amazon and get griffy familiar? jesus he becomes so overpowered. between NNK and fire emblem i feel like there is an RPG renaissance happening in my life!

I've seen people mention griffy in the OT but i didn't think anything of it. You have one? What level is he and what are his stats.

I drove around for a almost a day trying to chase down a copy of NNK. No griffy for me :( I just want to catch a Dinoceros!

Mrbob

Wtttttttttttttttffffffffffffff.

Lost connection with the EA server again with a little over one minute left in the 4th quarter. Stupid ass game.

Wtttttttttttttttffffffffffffff.

Lost connection with the EA server again with a little over one minute left in the 4th quarter. Stupid ass game.

hey! it's not the game it's your connection! ask CB!

p.s.

master i dont have the stats in front of me (although im bout to go play it again) but i don't even need to use magic to wreck people with him. he doesn't make bosses any easier so far because he doesn't have a defend ability but he just rapes regular enemies

rinse82

I hope Sanjuro isnt buried under 3 feet of snow

PM me before any simit's happen! I'm free tomorrow so will play CPU if need be.

p.s.

master i dont have the stats in front of me (although im bout to go play it again) but i don't even need to use magic to wreck people with him. he doesn't make bosses any easier so far because he doesn't have a defend ability but he just rapes regular enemies

Booooo!

Once you are in the 30's the regular enemies can't really fuck with you anymore. I need a boss wrecker.

Catastroceros and his 452 ATK to the rescue!
just have to level him to 99 fuuuuuuuu

Rorschach

p.s.

It's not the game. It's the EA network that's been shitty the past couple of weeks. And your connection. CB is right.

rinse82

Bob did you root your Nexus 4, running any custom ROM's?

Just got the phone today, it's a beast. Will take some getting used to for the screen though, it looks washed out compared to the iPhone 5.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
you just got disconnected from bigat a few days ago you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
Ea servers died. It wasn't laggy before that like ours when it was a slide show

Nightz

Wife asks me to watch a movie at 9. I tell her no because I'm planning to play Madden at 10. 2 1/2 hours later no Madden game. I'm going to sleep...on the couch. feelsbadman

Top Bottom