• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

For what it's worth, my sister is in Boston and didn't lose power. I think Sanjuro is outside the city though so who knows.

eznark

Banned
Why are people mad, the game is still coming to WiiU right?

I got it right away and I think it's hilarious as well.

Mrbob

Who are you laughing at? Didn't you buy the thing on day 1?

Yeah but my expectations were set much lower. I plan on the device being mostly for Nintendo games. Hardcore Nintendo fans still think the Wii U is the base line for all of next gen games.

Getting upset about the Rayman delay is silly. Social movement! Game is still coming out on Wii U. Maybe if Nintendo didn't suck at moving hardware UBI would not have had to delay the Wii U version. That's the real reason for the Wii U delay. Install base is growing too slowly.

Mrbob

Rinse, I have not rooted my Nexus 4 yet. Still running stock.

I agree the colors seem a little washed out at first versus the Iphone, but you get used to it. I enjoy the better screen size on the Nexus 4 though. The Iphone 5 is 16:9, but it feels wrong because the screen looks stretched out. It is too long and too thin.

Mrbob

Must suck getting pounded with all that snow at once.

We had two streaks of 6 inches and 9 inches in the past week, but on multiple days. I'm sore form shoveling all that snow though.

Another storm is coming that will drop 8 to 10 more inches of snow tomorrow night but I think it'll be warm enough by me we will get mostly rain. I hope so. Sick of snow.

Rorschach

Sucks for the auto piloted guys since they get a loss AND an almost guaranteed loss next week when their entire team is cold. cpu players get hot streaks, a win, and some stat padding.

Sucks for the auto piloted guys since they get a loss AND an almost guaranteed loss next week when their entire team is cold. cpu players get hot streaks, a win, and some stat padding.

what a shame indeed. play your games and this wouldn't happen!

sanjuro is on auto pilot. go ahead and play that now.

i won't be auto piloting ramirez or crow. this game will be simmed if they dont reach each other shortly i guess. lesson learned for both of you: contact each other right after the advance here or via pm instead of waiting a day or two!

Mrbob

Wisconsin got more snow than pussy little Nemo and you don't see bob crying.

Oh wait he is crying. Little bitch.

I didn't even check, was the east coast storm a dud?

This last snowfall sucked. It was that wet, heavy snow garbage that is a pain in the ass to remove. I even played a Madden game at night after shoveling. Snow don't slow me down! Sanjuro doesn't have the same dedication.

Mrbob

PS4 unveil holiday?

I wish I got to play against CPU opponents! Luke, sit this one out. Bob told me I should play the AI anyway

I was trying to help you out at the possible expense of myself. You said no. Don't cry to me when you lose the division by one game!

Rorschach

What holiday?

President's day! Our current and former commanders in chief must be honored! I hate that they condensed Washington and Lincoln's birthdays. >:|

So if we're in the playoffs, will I be put on auto pilot? That sucks. Or I will go into the playoffs on cold streaks? That's even worse!

President's day! Our current and former commanders in chief must be honored! I hate that they condensed Washington and Lincoln's birthdays. >:|

So if we're in the playoffs, will I be put on auto pilot? That sucks. Or I will go into the playoffs on cold streaks? That's even worse!

no, i wont AP playoff games. i'm going to call you eznark jr. now.... but less racist

Rorschach

no, i wont AP playoff games. i'm going to call you eznark jr. now.... but less racist

Hey, it's reasonable. You said holidays would get extensions! And there won't be another national holiday until May. "Not all of us get the day off" isn't an excuse. Some of us were working on New Year's and Christmas Eve! And I celebrate Kwanza!

Hey, it's reasonable. You said holidays would get extensions! And there won't be another national holiday until May. "Not all of us get the day off" isn't an excuse. Some of us were working on New Year's and Christmas Eve! And I celebrate Kwanza!

guess you better find a way to get the game in then!

Sokantish

I was trying to help you out at the possible expense of myself. You said no. Don't cry to me when you lose the division by one game!

Look I'm not some jerk that is going to play against the CPU when a game disconnected with a quarter to go with me only being up by 20. I've lost games before where I've had a 20 point lead. Who knows what would have happened in that last quarter

Look I'm not some jerk that is going to play against the CPU when a game disconnected with a quarter to go with me only being up by 20. I've lost games before where I've had a 20 point lead. Who knows what would have happened in that last quarter

This man is one of the few with true honor

Except when he ignores me on Steam

Sanjuro

No power. Had to break apart a fallen tree branch with a hatchet and shoveled until I puked.

The owner of the local pub on the waterfront stayed open last night. Ended up getting drunk and walking through the blizzard 2.5M with ski goggles. Pretty boss.

DCX

DCX
No power. Had to break apart a fallen tree branch with a hatchet and shoveled until I puked.

The owner of the local pub on the waterfront stayed open last night. Ended up getting drunk and walking through the blizzard 2.5M with ski goggles. Pretty boss.

glad you're safe bro.

DCX

Sanjuro

what a shame indeed. play your games and this wouldn't happen!

sanjuro is on auto pilot. go ahead and play that now.

i won't be auto piloting ramirez or crow. this game will be simmed if they dont reach each other shortly i guess. lesson learned for both of you: contact each other right after the advance here or via pm instead of waiting a day or two!

Yeah, it's a shame that I have no power and I was readily available to play when I had it. Rinse didn't show up when scheduled. Game should be simmed.

Yeah, it's a shame that I have no power and I was readily available to play when I had it. Rinse didn't show up when scheduled. Game should be simmed.

that wasn't directed towards you. more direct towards DM! there are other people who are/were on auto pilot that weren't without power

Sanjuro

We never even agreed on a firm time

Sim my balls

I'll be home in an hour

Yeah we did. Thursday night after my class. I went straight home and missed out on a extended blizzard pre-party.

For that alone should be simmed. I went out of my way to get the game in.

lets take a look at the sanjuro/rinse saga:

rinse (2/6): Sanjuro, wanna play tmw night?

sanjuro (2/6): Possibly. Would be after ten if so.

rinse (2/6): K we'll see, maybe Friday. Are you ET?

sanjuro (2/6): Yeah. Are you around now?

rinse (2/6): Gotta wake up at 5:30 tmw so hitting the sack early, try to catch you tmw

rinse (2/8): Sanjuro - can you play tonight?

hmm

rinse82

Yeah we did. Thursday night after my class. I went straight home and missed out on a extended blizzard pre-party.

For that alone should be simmed. I went out of my way to get the game in.

Nope.

You told me you might be able to play after 10 ET on Thursday...so I lurked on the boards Thursday night to see if you were around. Nada.

I wouldn't call that going of your way to get the game in.

We even discussed time frame yesterday.

Sanjuro

Nope.

You told me you might be able to play after 10 ET on Thursday...so I lurked on the boards Thursday night to see if you were around. Nada.

I wouldn't call that going of your way to get the game in.

We even discussed time frame yesterday.

Except I messaged last on 2/6, and day before where you could have gone. Not to mention I'm logged into various messengers more than most people in the league.

Like eznark said, I have no power now, it's a sim. You just want to play stat pad like a cunt due to my predicament.

Top Bottom