• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE0aaCc0b6A

It makes no difference where I gooooooo
You're the best darn town I knoooooow
Hello Milwaukee
Helllllooooooooo Milwakueeeeeee
Killajew loooooooves you

ZwUzYbj.gif

I'll be in Chicago Sunday to watch some outdoor hockey!!!

Mrbob

The last week for playoff seeding and positioning is going to be wild in the NFC. If Wellie can somehow beat FMT then it will be absolutely crazy. I'm rooting for you Wellie to help bring the final week carnage!

The last week for playoff seeding and positioning is going to be wild in the NFC. If Wellie can somehow beat FMT then it will be absolutely crazy. I'm routing for you Wellie to help bring the final week carnage!

What are you routing for him and where are you routing it to?

Nightz

Is the 3DS XL a significant upgrade over the regular 3DS? I let a friend borrow my 3DS to play Layton a few weeks ago and she's taking her sweet time with it. I want to play Fire Emblem and was seriously considering picking up an XL yesterday from Best Buy. Colors are super ugly though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is the 3DS XL a significant upgrade over the regular 3DS? I let a friend borrow my 3DS to play Layton a few weeks ago and she's taking her sweet time with it. I want to play Fire Emblem and was seriously considering picking up an XL yesterday from Best Buy. Colors are super ugly though.

Its nicer but I wouldnt if you already have one. Moving any data or games from one to another could be a mess.

Just tell her to hurry the fuck up. Unless you're hitting it. Then maybe let it be.

eznark

Banned
Its nicer but I wouldnt if you already have one. Moving any data or games from one to another could be a mess.

Just tell her to hurry the fuck up. Unless you're hitting it. Then maybe let it be.

Moving data and games is the simplest thing in the world as long as you know how to copy and paste.

Mrbob

The 3dsxl is weird. You get a bigger screen but the pixel density and screen resolution are the same. The bigger screen comes with the trade-off of everything looking slightly worse.

eznark

Banned
Me too, but I went and bought a new SD card because the 2GB that came with the system wasn't enough. I copied the shit off of the old one and onto the new one, popped in the new one and presto. It was rad!

That said though, I guess there may be some issues with transferring that data to a new system?

Oh, nice. Are you going to both games? I give no fucks about the OU/ND game and I'm just driving up for the day so I probably won't get there til the third period or so of that one.

That's our plan too, watch the end of the first game and then the whole second game. Not sure when, I'm not in charge I just paid for my ticket yesterday.

daw840

I think Story suggested dropping out now to give you the chance to scout for the draft, which makes sense.

Can you play tonight?
Well. Maybe. I've been fighting the flu for a couple days so I may just crash when I get home tonight. What time are you usually available?

Smokey

Woo fifa madden gaf I may join you in a few days. Finalizing a deal to buy 2 more 120hz 3d monitors. Will be able to finally do a 3 screen surround setup. Looks like fifa supports it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VynXM2rC_fA

Gameplay starts at 1:45

Should have got the game when it was $17

Of course there's a chance that nobody will be playing it in a few days but #yolo

LiveWire

Woo fifa madden gaf I may join you in a few days. Finalizing a deal to buy 2 more 120hz 3d monitors. Will be able to finally do a 3 screen surround setup. Looks like fifa supports it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VynXM2rC_fA

Gameplay starts at 1:45

Should have got the game when it was $17

Of course there's a chance that nobody will be playing it in a few days but #yolo

Don't forget the gameface, pretty surreal to see yourself celebrating after a goal.

eznark

Banned
Take it to the official Destiny Facebook page (you can like it!) or follow the new Destiny twitter page. Hey, there is even a Destiny Google+ thing, no idea what the verb is but uh...plusfuck us on Google+ too!

I'm going to pretend that instead of working on that awesome and innovative Facebook finger bangning simulator you have actually been banished to social media gofer.

BigAT

That game was awesome! After seeing a screenshot of it again it looks a lot uglier than I remember

Make way for the dwarf!

If you think screenshots look bad, imagine what it looked like running at the absolute lowest settings because my computer at the time couldn't handle anything higher than that.

LukeSmith

Take it to the official Destiny Facebook page (you can like it!) or follow the new Destiny twitter page. Hey, there is even a Destiny Google+ thing, no idea what the verb is but uh...plusfuck us on Google+ too!

I'm going to pretend that instead of working on that awesome and innovative Facebook finger bangning simulator you have actually been banished to social media gofer.

At this point, you're closer to working on our Community team at Bungie than I am.

Also: Plusfuck made me snort

Splat

Smokes: "I am gonna buy these new monitors!"

Fiancee: "Do you have any goddamn idea how much a wedding costs?"

Smokes: "Nevermind"

Beware Smokey!

Smokey

Smokes: "I am gonna buy these new monitors!"

Fiancee: "Do you have any goddamn idea how much a wedding costs?"

Smokes: "Nevermind"

Beware Smokey!

Plz

We had this discussion yesterday. I ran it by her and she said ok, she just needed new glasses. She actually thought I was going to show her a new car lolz. Done deal. I gots this.

Ps. Saving for a wedding is the worst.

Top Bottom