• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

daw840

Considering we were already together for 7 years before we married. No. Mainly because she's always made more than me. Until now! I wonder if I could con her into a post nup....

Married. She makes a little more than me right now but she graduates from school next spring and will be a nurse practicioner. I can live with here making more than me though.

I'll be taking some classes once she's done.

Sokantish

Bluemax what was that play you kept running with your QB? It looked exactly like QB wrap but I guess it was in a different formation. I was having a hard time stopping it

Sokantish

Hey come on guys, I'm just asking a friendly question! It's probably not even QB wrap, it just looked like it. It was like he was in a shotgun formation and he faked a handoff to his RB and then his QB ran in the other direction.

Bluemax what was that play you kept running with your QB? It looked exactly like QB wrap but I guess it was in a different formation. I was having a hard time stopping it

He runs this play a few times a game against me. I have an audible play that completely blows it up when I see the formation but if I'm not paying attention it's a bitch

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah I was controlling a mlb and bit on the fake and he got like a 30 yard run. I was in base man. Nothing weird looking to me though.

Ramirez

Your playbook is pretty varied too. I'm almost glad I didn't win because that way you would have thrown your controller at the console and threaten to kill yourself

Damn, I'm late, but this made me crack up @ 6 AM this morning.

We all know Ramirez would never come close to this record. He only throws deep balls. Mike Wallace's average YPC is double that of CJs.

Wallace is still high up in the stats & he's been out for like 6-7 games, haha.

bluemax

Banned

I ran the read option out of three different formations. Your defensive end crashed everytime but one and on that one I gave it to Lynch for 8 yards up the gut.

Hey come on guys, I'm just asking a friendly question! It's probably not even QB wrap, it just looked like it. It was like he was in a shotgun formation and he faked a handoff to his RB and then his QB ran in the other direction.

That's the whole point of a read option! I think Wilson's play action rating helps the fakes but I don't know for sure.

bluemax

Banned
He runs this play a few times a game against me. I have an audible play that completely blows it up when I see the formation but if I'm not paying attention it's a bitch

I have a harder time running it on 3-4 teams. Plus your LBers scare me.

I should have done some scouting before we played!

I run the Carolina play book. I have never called QB wrap and if the read option was banned I could survive without it. Most of my run plays are done out of I formations and with Marshawn Lynch. I don't want Russell to get RG3d out there.

eznark

Banned
All this anti consumer stuff is fantastic. I've really been hoping something would push me toward just sticking with the PC. If all these rumors pan out, I finally might!

Mrbob

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I thought there might be a way to possibly emulate the 360 cpu on the jaguar cores, but I guess you can't just double up two jaguar cores at 1.6ghz and assume things will run the same as one 3.2ghz 360 power pc core.

As far as Steambox, I'm thinking more about potential disruption. We don't know what will happen at this point. Maybe the Steambox will be a total bomba. But with all the recent next gen decisions I read on a daily basis, it seems like the perfect time for something new to swoop in and disrupt the entire market.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
All this anti consumer stuff is fantastic. I've really been hoping something would push me toward just sticking with the PC. If all these rumors pan out, I finally might!

Its like a 3 way race with the goal being to shit all over the gaming community. They are currently all winning, somehow.

LukeSmith

I really hope both platform holders do something to address digital downloads. It'd be incredibly myopic to neither have nor execute on a plan to bring my vast troves of XBLA (and smaller warchest of PSN games) to the next gen.

Top Bottom