• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
Ya I can absolutely handle disc based games not working but if I can't just log in and redownload my old digital games they can get fucked.

Mrbob

If one works, wouldn't the other?

I don't see how digital titles execute while retail titles don't. The lines are blurred further now with full game downloads available. Sony has been pushing this aspect pretty hard with new releases on PS3, and MS has a decent collection of full game downloads as well.

I wouldn't like it, but I'd pay an up sell price to be able to acquire full B/C. I wonder if those HDMI in ports, which are shown in patents, are designed to address this problem. Hook your 360 into your Durango, or PS3 into your Orbis to access those files. But in this case, wouldn't you need to power on both consoles anyway? Seems to be a messy solution.

eznark

Banned
I do find it adorable/admirable that as the gaming console industry dies it is doing so by defiantly giving the finger to its fans instead of groveling for sales by making their death throe devices more user friendly.

It's definitely how I would go out.

Mrbob

Plus, a new generation of gamers will never be able to experience the glory of Tropico 4 on the Next Xbox if they didn't own a 360 in the past.

rinse82

I could probably play in 30-45 minutes or so. Maybe sooner if my daughter wakes up. If not it would likely have to be Friday? Considering Thursday is valentines day.

What's the latest you can play tonight? I think it advances Thursday

What about tomorrow?

i'm not massively pissed about the non-BC on the ps3 because i always planned on keeping my ps3 for at least the blu-ray player on my other TV. but the 360 is worthless once the new xbox comes out. it is annoying on ps3 too though that i would have to switch over to my ps3 if i wanted to play some of my DD games

p.s.

looks like wellington and i will probably be playing tomorrow. said he'd let me know within the next hour or so if he could play today though

Sanjuro

Sad truth is I'm probably going to end up with both again. The PS4 on paper sounds like the ideal way to go, but I've been fooled by them too many times.

I'm still trying to find any reasons possible not to build a gaming rig again.

Sad truth is I'm probably going to end up with both again. The PS4 on paper sounds like the ideal way to go, but I've been fooled by them too many times.

I'm still trying to find any reasons possible not to build a gaming rig again.

yep, once i hear about the steambox i will either be waiting on that or will build my new gaming PC to connect to the tv.

Rorschach

Guess I'm going in cold into the playoffs and injured!

GG Ram. Your playoff hopes are alive! I kinda had a feeling I'd drop this one from the beginning. McFadden fumblitits continues.

Ramirez

GG man, I never feel like I'm going to beat you, even when I have a multiple score lead, and you came back countless times. I really hate how I can't lead a pass to save my life, the motherfucker has like 96 Deep Accuracy but insists on throwing it right at the defense.

I'm so pissed at myself for losing some of the games I lost this season. -_-

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Good game cb. Couldnt get my last defensive play called in time and wasnt sure if I should use my last timeout th ere. Probably should have audibled to a zone at least.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Good game cb. Couldnt get my last defensive play called in time and wasnt sure if I should use my last timeout th ere. Probably should have audibled to a zone at least.

GG. Bryce Brown is good but he's no Lesean :(

Rorschach

GG man, I never feel like I'm going to beat you, even when I have a multiple score lead, and you came back countless times. I really hate how I can't lead a pass to save my life, the motherfucker has like 96 Deep Accuracy but insists on throwing it right at the defense.

I'm so pissed at myself for losing some of the games I lost this season. -_-

Don't worry, I gave them all back. Lol I kept passing to guys well covered. Just felt like chucking it deep. :D Still doesn't work, but that was a pretty sweet TD to Moore.

Mrbob

I'm excited about the PS4 for my guess that the camera which works with the system is going to be 3D camera that will simulate 3D effects without needing to own a 3DTV.

Don't worry, I gave them all back. Lol I kept passing to guys well covered. Just felt like chucking it deep. :D Still doesn't work, but that was a pretty sweet TD to Moore.

Cutler-itis struck you.

It's too tempting with him just to launch it deep.

Top Bottom