• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

GG DCX. My defense came to play and Bradshaw was running the ball well. I felt like you used that run mid guess on defense too much. Personally I think it's way too risky considering how badly out of position it can make your defense.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. My defense came to play and Bradshaw was running the ball well. I felt like you used that run mid guess on defense too much. Personally I think it's way too risky considering how badly out of position it can make your defense.

Yea, i was trying to get a stop and it allowed for big gains. No way my offense was going to do much, especially with the rain :/

Your D is amazing :)

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
But it could be.

Also, lol@8 sacks in one game, we've truly hit rock bottom this season. RTs are completely broken in this game, ugh.
Most of my sacks come off the left side. Its because you drift right with right hand QB's and it helps the linemen get off blocks. With a lefty, its the opposite.

LJ11

GG LJ. I couldn't combat your complete cheese in the game. Your internet connection was just too good to beat.

GG dude, seems like you always mount a comeback, I did make a few too many mistakes that kept you in it.

My user skills are shit right now, but some of that is on Brady pass lead, I just couldn't grab the ball.

Sanjuro

WTF LJ. You coward. I can't gloat on my near win with you or anything. Fucking bedtimes.

EDIT: Yeahhhhhh. I should have went for it at the end of the game. I will regret not doing so for the rest of my life. The game was the best connection I've ever had in Madden. It was throwing me off like crazy.

Nightz

GG GCQ. Felt like my CB's couldn't keep up with your receivers and that you would keep going deep. Then it turned into a turnover fest between both of our teams. Glad I was able to hold out.

Mrbob

How has bob won so many games? This offense is pathetic

I play super conservative against your defense because they have so many auto win players.

I was ready to kill myself when Bush fumbled the ball at your two line that was returned 98 yards for a TD in the 4th quarter. Thankfully the refs got it right and overturned the call!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We hit rock bottom awhile ago, when you punted 6 times to the CPU in the redzone
io01OroqrvvJa_zpse943372e.gif

eznark

Banned
I was ready to kill myself when Bush fumbled the ball at your two line that was returned 98 yards for a TD in the 4th quarter. Thankfully the refs got it right and overturned the call!

Me too!

Now I have an auto win defense? Lol, you're a goof.

Sokantish

Your playbook is pretty varied too. I'm almost glad I didn't win because that way you would have thrown your controller at the console and threaten to kill yourself

GG trash. Only lame thing was 4th and 2l 0-0 in the second and you go for it with a pass to Calvin. Still had plenty of chances to win it and did shit, damn snow. That one 3rd down I got sacked my TE slipped right when I was gonna throw and I just held it. No fumbles in a snow game is disgusting, my HFA left with my playoffs chances.

Trasher

Sorry Drizzler. The game did not want you to win. I thought that one play you reviewed was a for sure TD. And then that holding penalty...sorry I accepted it. Someone came over and I had to get the door and wasn't even paying attention. I also didn't mean to score that rushing TD lol.

GG trash. Only lame thing was 4th and 2l 0-0 in the second and you go for it with a pass to Calvin. Still had plenty of chances to win it and did shit, damn snow. That one 3rd down I got sacked my TE slipped right when I was gonna throw and I just held it. No fumbles in a snow game is disgusting, my HFA left with my playoffs chances.

Lol there was also that one play where I broke wide open with Suh, and then Suh tripped on nothing and went down. Hilarious haha.

Yeah I figured I'd go for it because I didn't think I was gonna get in the redzone ever again to be honest. If I was maybe getting the ball in the second half to start I would have just kicked a field goal.

Yeah I figured I'd go for it because I didn't think I was gonna get in the redzone ever again to be honest. If I was maybe getting the ball in the second half to start I would have just kicked a field goal.

Still not sim, and then a pass to CJ for the cherry on top. You deserved the win though. I played so bad that 4th, but who knows if I was only down 3..

Top Bottom