• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sanjuro

I just watched the Bo Jackson 30 for 30 for the first time.

Greatest athlete of all time. /tear

There is a Bo Jackson 30 for 30?! Need to watch that.

The last one I watched was my hometown hero Chris Herren. It made me realize my hometown is only known for him, a girl who murdered her parents with 30 ax whacks, and a fat chef who says "BAM!"

Trasher

There is a Bo Jackson 30 for 30?! Need to watch that.

The last one I watched was my hometown hero Chris Herren. It made me realize my hometown is only known for him, a girl who murdered her parents with 30 ax whacks, and a fat chef who says "BAM!"

Yeah. It's actually broken up in parts on Youtube.

Sanjuro

Yeah. It's actually broken up in parts on Youtube.

30 for 30 is up on netflix and amazon prime too.

Streaming it is. Thanks.

Also, every day in high school I had the pleasure of looking at this poster. Sok would be proud.

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/wp...6/Bo-Jackson-reads-for-Americas-Libraries.jpg

EDIT: Also, this came up during my search as well. http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Bo_jackson.jpg

LukeSmith

dafuq?

My schedule was brutal this season, suck my dick!

A lot of people had hard schedules.
You're the only one who's thrown 50 INTs.

INT rates of the top six most picked off QBs

Roofles 13% Int Rate
Tammy 9% Int Rate
Arias 12% Int Rate
Stat Padford 9% Int Rate
Scam Newton 17% Int Rate
RG Knee 13% Int Rate

Fmt it's not looking good for today. We'll get it in tomorrow. If We're the last game tonight just put me on auto.

it's all good holmes. i'll be around all night if you want to play and i'll be around tomorrow too. i have an eye appointment at 2:30 but i should be done by 4 i imagine!

vance isn't till thursday anyways!

He's PST right? That's actually not too bad for me.

yes he is.

and oh i'm sure that isn't too bad for you. but the question is will DM actually show up at 8? or will it be 10? or will it be never? its a game within a game! you feel like you've already won that he even showed up... but then you actually have to beat a good player!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
we dont all still live at home where mom can make our dinner!

although i use the term cook dinner lightly. i can make sandwiches or hamburgers. why isn't my wife cooking dinner for me you ask? that's a good question! a great question actually!

I actually found the post funny because you saying "I forgot" really meant "my wife isn't making food so I better do something or go hungry".

eznark

Banned
I'm going to assume you're not being sarcastic and watching it. It's free on their website!

lol, I have a subscription to both their magazines (Cooks Illustrated and Cooks Country), their ipad counterparts and the websites. I've also got a few of their books. Science of Good Cooking is awesome. Closest place to buy food is about 30 minutes away so my wife and I have gotten mildly serious about cooking. I don't watch much online but my DVR is full of ATK and CC.

I'm trying to get into the modernist cooking stuff thanks to tested but it's fucking laborious and I don't have access to some of the more exotic ingredients here.

eznark

Banned
Yup, you can also watch all of the current season for free on their website. Old seasons of Cook's Country are on Amazon Instant.

I actually found the post funny because you saying "I forgot" really meant "my wife isn't making food so I better do something or go hungry".

lulz then you were 100% accurate! should have just ordered pizza or went somewhere cause this hamburger tastes like trash. when im lazy i usually just do hamburgers on the foreman grill and it always comes out tasting mediocre. fresh ground beef in the skillet or on the grill is the best!

eznark

Banned
Alton Brown's Good Eats cook books are awesome, highly recommended.

Cooking Channel aired a marathon of his chocolate (the food MWS, delete the angry screed!) episodes dating back to like 2000. It's hilarious how local access that show used to be. He had fake muppets and shit!

Top Bottom