• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

Maybe I should wait to play my week 17 game last. I could end up taking money from the highest bidder between Soka and Bluemax to see who I can help put into the playoffs.

I accept PayPal gift payments or a steam gift.

LukeSmith

Maybe I should wait to play my week 17 game last. I could end up taking money from the highest bidder between Soka and Bluemax to see who I can help put into the playoffs.

How about I just sim it and let the Gods decide

Trasher

Hmm,

Vikings @ Lions
Seahawks @ 49ers
Titans @ Bears

I'm boned.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Sok has ever beaten me at home. He barely beat me earlier this season in a shootout! Sok is always generous to Megatron's stats. He's a nice guy!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I could be wrong, but I don't think Sok has ever beaten me at home. He barely beat me earlier this season in a shootout! Sok is always generous to Megatron's stats. He's a nice guy!

220px-DO_THE_RIGHT_THING.jpg

Trasher

lol

For whatever dumb fuck reason I've started a win streak. I blame the game against DM where I tied it as time expired on a Megatron TD to send it into OT.

My draft pick has been ruined. :(

bluemax

Banned

I think I'd rather bemoan the fact that I lost to your cheese in week 1 and that I couldn't find a way to beat the Cardinals.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm rooting for you wellie!

Reverse psychology so that you can win a game and still pick ahead of me. I get it.

I think I'd get the worse of the picks if I tied standings-wise with anyone due to my strength of schedule. This year I faced AT (12-3), Bird (10-5), Phee (9-5), Bob (10-5), Sok (9-6), will face LJ (12-3), and of course have FMT (12-3) and Blue (10-5) on my schedule twice a year. It's gotta be the hardest schedule in the league.

eznark

Banned
Supposedly there is also no share button on the PSFuckConsumers controller. Man, could this new console launch be any less interesting?

Rorschach

What do you guys do with coach xp? I've been buying the XP packages per position.
Used mine for scouting. Though one of the coaching styles supposedly gives it to you automatically. I never bothered to check if it was true. I upgraded two position XPs, but it doesn't really do anything since it's based on weekly goals and mine are impossible.

Rorschach

Were you early or was I late? If it was the latter, I apologize.
No need. :p You were here on time to tell me you got held up and you were only a couple of mins late. I don't even count it as late. :p My experience has been mostly good in terms of people showing up when they say they will.

rinse82

Hey eznark - do you work a regular 9 to 5?

I'm off Friday so just checking in to see if you would be able to play our game during the day. Pretty flexible for the weekend otherwise.

eznark

Banned
Hey eznark - do you work a regular 9 to 5?

I'm off Friday so just checking in to see if you would be able to play our game during the day. Pretty flexible for the weekend otherwise.

I think I'll be available all day. As of now anyway. Going to help out at a fish fry but I probably fit it in.

What heroes can you play effectively?

Dazzle! Anything but a jungler really. Though I clearly play on a different level as I only have like 250 hours.

Trasher

I think I'll be available all day. As of now anyway. Going to help out at a fish fry but I probably fit it in.

Dazzle! Anything but a jungler really. Though I clearly play on a different level as I only have like 250 hours.

You should play with us. We have been playing with a complete newb lately anyways. Couldn't get any worse to be honest.

Top Bottom