• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LJ11

Question for anyone who uses tweetbot. Can I get notifications from particular users? Don't see the option so probably not.

Sokantish

lol, I have a subscription to both their magazines (Cooks Illustrated and Cooks Country), their ipad counterparts and the websites. I've also got a few of their books. Science of Good Cooking is awesome. Closest place to buy food is about 30 minutes away so my wife and I have gotten mildly serious about cooking. I don't watch much online but my DVR is full of ATK and CC.

I'm trying to get into the modernist cooking stuff thanks to tested but it's fucking laborious and I don't have access to some of the more exotic ingredients here.

Just took a look at Science of Good Cooking, I think I'm gonna grab that

Trasher

51Eipl4I1YL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Must not be cutting it anymore.

eznark

Banned
:O, I want. So expensive for a cookbook...

Yeah it's totally impractical. Follow their blog and if you cook anything using their techniques as a result then dive in. I'm totally retarded so I am going to buy the full Modernist Cuisine set if I can find a damn combi oven that works for my kitchen. Doubly retarded since my wife hates it.

Yeah it's totally impractical. Follow their blog and if you cook anything using their techniques as a result then dive in. I'm totally retarded so I am going to buy the full Modernist Cuisine set if I can find a damn combi oven that works for my kitchen. Doubly retarded since my wife hates it.

Yeah... PS3s are cheaper. But supposedly it's the most influential book since Escoffiers? I'll probably get it one day. I have Escoffiers book, that alone can last me for life but a lot of his recipes have crazy ingredients and aren't possible at home / unless you're feasting.

eznark

Banned
Yeah... PS3s are cheaper. But supposedly it's the most influential book since Escoffiers? I'll probably get it one day. I have Escoffiers book, that alone can last me for life but a lot of his recipes have crazy ingredients and aren't possible at home / unless you're feasting.

Yeah it's really cool. Outside of the recipes the theories and reference material are what I really love about cooking. Also the gadgets.

lulz then you were 100% accurate! should have just ordered pizza or went somewhere cause this hamburger tastes like trash. when im lazy i usually just do hamburgers on the foreman grill and it always comes out tasting mediocre. fresh ground beef in the skillet or on the grill is the best!

In-N-Out?

Ramirez

Is 30 for 30 Ram's rushing stats from the past 4 weeks?

Funny coming from the guy who uses broken run plays that result in huge gains 90% of the time.

You're 1-5 against me, and got to play the cpu version of someone who defeated me this season, don't let your head get too big.

Sokantish

To be fair, I made a lot of bad throws. For some reason I thought if I throw the ball at 2 WRs they'd at least TRY for the ball and it wouldn't be an auto int by the one guy covering both of them. I was wrong, dead wrong!

Rorschach

Oh, I thought Ram might get in with a win against me and his next opponent... but I forgot he had a tie. Sorry, Ram! Ram and Nightz might end up with the exact same record. ANOTHER TIE!

Is it Seahawks and Giants in the NFC?

BigAT

Oh, I thought Ram might get in with a win against me and his next opponent... but I forgot he had a tie. Sorry, Ram! Ram and Nightz might end up with the exact same record. ANOTHER TIE!

Is it Seahawks and Giants in the NFC?

Looks like the Seahawks and the Vikings could potentially tie for the last spot, though I don't know if the Seahawks already own that tiebreaker. CB could potentially be the other wild card with a loss and Giants win. Or maybe also if we both lose, but it would go down to like the 6th tiebreaker and I'm not figuring that out right now.

Mrbob

With the Saints loss, I am now currently the 3 seed in the NFC. With a win I can hold onto the 3 seed. Which is kind of funny, considering Birdie has locked up a playoff spot already I haven't. Bears have a couple ways to the playoffs and one way to get eliminated:

Bears win the division IF

1) Bears win
Or
2) Vikings lose

Bears win the wild card IF:

1) Vikings win
And
2) Bears lose
And
3) Seahawks lose

Bears are eliminated from the post season IF:

1) Vikings win
And
2) Bears lose
And
3) Seahawks win

Vikings win the division IF (redundant):

1) Vikings win
And
2) Bears lose

Vikings cannot make the playoffs as a wild card

Seahawks are division winners IF:

1) Niners lose their last two games
And
2) Seahawks win their last game

Seahawks get the wild card if:

1) Bears win
Or
2) Seahawks win (if they don't have the division crown)
Or
3) Vikings lose

Seahawks eliminated from the playoffs IF:

1) Vikings win
And
2) Bears lose
And
3) Seahawks lose

At the moment, the Bears could finish with the 2 seed, 3 seed, 4 seed, 6 seed, or eliminated all together in the final week. Two seed is a long shot though. It would require the Niners to lose their last two games, Bears win their last game, and Seahawks win their last game. Three seed is a lock with a win in week 17 or a loss by NO and Minnesota. 4 seed is by a Bears loss, vikings loss, and saints win. 6 seed is with a bears loss, vikings win, and seahawks loss.

LukeSmith

Bob Scouting report:

Defense:
Plays Man mostly

Offense:
If reads man pre-snap audibles receiver(s) to outs.

Voice:
Talks like Gollum

Top Bottom