• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

Ill sell you Crysis 3!

Already getting it either way. Amazon gives you a $20 credit if you get it from them.

I had this happen to me years ago and Wells Fargo tried to charge me a $50 fee so I called them up and said wtf? And the lady said sir you can't increase your credit limit in this manner! And I said what the fuck are you talking about you dumb cunt?[/b,] It was a refund. They reversed the charged but I don't recall how they gave me the extra money back

Haha

I'm not saying otherwise but there is a difference in my play calling on third and long vs 1st or second down.

After you burned me with Kaep scrambles in the first half I spied more on third downs in the second half and you weren't able to run.

Then spy him from the beginning! One less guy in coverage

Have you had any driver issues? Game issues? That's the main complaint I hear about AMD.

Those kinds of claims are based on drivers from years ago. Kinda like how people don't want to buy plasmas because they're scared of burn-in. They're worried about issues that have been resolved years ago.

I had this happen to me years ago and Wells Fargo tried to charge me a $50 fee so I called them up and said wtf? And the lady said sir you can't increase your credit limit in this manner! And I said what the fuck are you talking about you dumb cunt? It was a refund. They reversed the charged but I don't recall how they gave me the extra money back

Haha sounds like a bank. "oh you got a refund??? yeeaaahhhhhh we're going to need a cut of that - $50 fee of some sort!"

Just got off the phone and they are going to send me a check. That was way easier than i thought it would be.

Those kinds of claims are based on drivers from years ago. Kinda like how people don't want to buy plasmas because they're scared of burn-in. They're worried about issues that have been resolved years ago.

I get this shit all the time to this day when i tell people i have a plasma/prefer plasma

Mrbob

If I'm lucky enough to make it to the divisional round to make my 5th road trip to san fran in 3 seasons (more than any other nfc west team wtf), and I see Kap running I guarantee he is taking a hit stick with the analog squarely pointed up.

daw840

Az tomorrow should work. Lets shoot for 530 eastern. Assuming something doesn't change. If I does I'll be around all weekend.

If I'm lucky enough to make it to the divisional round to make my 5th road trip to san fran in 3 seasons (more than any other nfc west team wtf), and I see Kap running I guarantee he is taking a hit stick with the analog squarely pointed up.

Good, then I can just string the run out and wait till you fall on your face as usual

Mrbob

So the NFC playoffs should be finalized now as long as long as tiebreakers are correct:

1) Eagles
2) Niners
3) Bears
4) Saints
5) Giants
6) Seahawks

Wild Card weekend showdowns

(6) Seahawks at (3) Bears
(5) Giants at (4) Saints

Byes

(1) Eagles
(2) Cheesing Auto Win Team

Good, then I can just string the run out and wait till you fall on your face as usual

Good luck.

Trasher

Couple of random thoughts I had while walking my dog:

In my last 2 games I've had 3 plays challenged against me. All 3 were out routes to the sideline. All 3 went in my favor.

Onside kick recovery feels way too high this year. I've recovered 2, one against LJ and one against FMT. And I have had 3 recovered against me, 2 by Sanjuro, 1 by Sokanish.

My rushing yards allowed by week:

1. Bears 61 (31 on scrambles by Myers)
2. Rams 45
3. Bills 92
4. Rams 65
5. Jets 38
6. BYE
7. Bucs 70 (61 on scrambles by Freeman)
8. Cardinals 28
9. Pats 24
10. 49ers 125 (36 on scrambles by Kaepernick)
11. Packers 50
12. Dolphins 79 (45 on scrambles by Tannehill)
13. Lions 63
14. Cardinals 40
15. Cowboys 17
16. Vikings 62 (52 on scrambles by Smith)
17. 49ers 141 (53 on scrambles by Kaepernick)

I note the scramble yardage mostly because those were all designed pass plays where I got burned by QBs who took off. I don't recall any of those players calling designed runs for their QBs. I'm not calling them out for scrambling, because honestly it always felt like it happened on plays where they called deep passes and I had coverage and my defensive ends missed tackles in the back field for sacks.

Anywho, no individual rusher went over 100 yards on me and the only team to top 100 was FMT and his cheating offensive line twice.

In order best individual performances by non QBs against me:

1. LMJ 15 carries 84 yards 0 TD
2. LMJ 15 carries 77 yards 0 TD
3. Jahvid Best 10 carries 63 yards 1 TD
4. CJ Spiller 15 carries 54 yards 2 TD
5. Donald Brown 9 carries 49 yards 1 TD
6. Rashawn Wallace 7 carries 38 yards 0 TD
7. Shonn Greene 11 carries 38 yards 0 TD
8. MJD 16 carries 38 yards 1 TD
9. Reggie Bush 11 carries 36 yards 0 TD (long of 26)
10. Kam Sweety 9 carries 34 yards 0 TD
11. Donald Brown 8 carries 31 yards 1 TD
12. Matt Forte 8 carries 30 yards 0 TD

As best as I can tell the longest run against me by a non QB was Jahvid Best with a 33 yarder.

Obviously not on the level of CB, FMT or BigAT but I'm pretty proud of how good my run defense has become.

I always knew I was the best rusher in the league.

eznark

Banned
Honestly I just hadn't watched that video in years and am now laughing uncontrollably. His sister married Okposo. Ah...funny memories.

eznark

Banned
This is fun!

McNeily:

Ogie2.jpg

Crow, Ramirez and Smokey:

420039_10150590070863775_1657278800_n.jpg

Luke:

images

eznark:

images

CB: