• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

I never like missing out on Nintendo games but the Wii experience really soured me on Nintendo

I flat out refuse to support them till they get legit online gaming and not this cute little bullshit they hurl at us

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I never like missing out on Nintendo games but the Wii experience really soured me on Nintendo

I flat out refuse to support them till they get legit online gaming and not this cute little bullshit they hurl at us

Just for clarity, you're referencing the time you traded in your 360 for a wii, correct?

i truthfully haven't actually played any wiiU games online but they have made a step in the right direction by eliminating the "friend codes" and just having a username.

what they need to add now:

1. let me instant message friends online like 360 or ps3. i mean come on this is basic shit. as it is now, i can SEE my friends online, but i have to login to a completely different menu to actually send them a simple message. who thought this was a good idea?

2. fix the speed of the menus. i guess this has to do with the system itself but it extends to the online portion too. shit shouldn't take 20 seconds to OPEN A FUCKING MENU.

3. most importantly, i don't like that they tie your DD purchases to the system. i understand that it isn't hard to transfer to a new system and so on and so on but its just shit like this that makes you scratch your head.

you can say "well nintendo has to go through the growing pains like MS and sony!" but why? why can't they learn the lessons that are already out there? do they need to actually go through this stuff to know that it isn't the way to do it? their VC games are overpriced, they never go on sale, they don't offer good value to the consumer and it just feels like they're out of touch

McNei1y

gg dcx. I was getting frustrated with all the runs outside and knowing that they were coming but my defense just got manhandled in the blocking game.

McNei1y

GG bro. Yeah that was the best blocking my oline had all season.

DCX

It's just upsetting to know Orakpo and Kerrigan were getting stopped all game, even though they have both 90+ strength, block shedding, and power moves. Julio Jones does what he does though. No way Wilson was getting up against that height and vert. And once again my running game is absent.

You'll always have that one season, mcneily.

The one that ended in me giving up 21 points in the 4th? yeah... ever since then, my playoff hunting seasons always end early because of a loss or two that happen to go down the same way as our game.

I ain't mad about this season though. I'm actually happy. I've got a first and second round draft pick this time!

McNei1y

you've been there before. stop turning the ball over 5 times a game and you'll be there again. it's not rocket science broham!

I haven't turned the ball over 5 times since the first few games this season! My play calling is a problem.

But yeah, I haven't been there since Madden 11. I have been in the playoff hunt a few times though so it's not all bad.

Top Bottom