• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ferny

I just want to know why there were no pro shots of Luke Smith included in the asset package given to the press. Seems like bullshit to me.

I thought the same thing. I wouldn't mind seeing this mug looking back at me while seeing video footage of nothing.

340x_5ikg2smfrcg.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is MGS:R supposed to be good? The demo seemed OK but everything about raiden is just ughhhh

Is MGS:R supposed to be good? The demo seemed OK but everything about raiden is just ughhhh

i don't know what the general consensus is but i downloaded the demo and liked it a lot so i pre-ordered it. that's what a good demo can do for you!

i don't expect it to be as entertaining as MGS3, one of the greatest games of all time, but i expect it to be good. and if not ill sell it!

for my bob livejournal post of the night: i was playing FE last night before i went to bed and decided to take on one of the street pass teams i summoned to the map. they were rated waaaaaaaaaaaay higher than what i should be taking on but there was only 6 of them and i figured i had a wide range of guys available to me so maybe i could play keep-away with some long range people and threw a dancer in the mix just incase i got a chance to finish them off with 1 more push.

well as luck would have it, i got very fortunate early on in the fight and long story short i was down to 1 more of their guys who had 20 HP left. i had 3 teams in his area: 1 bruiser team, 1 team with average offensive firepower (including a mage) and the team with the dancer.

so i send the bruiser up to the remaining guy and see what kind of damage ill do. 65% chance i take his health down to 5 and his counter would take me down to 2 HP left. took the chance and i got him. he's down to 5 HP, i'm down to 1 with the bruiser.

so then i have a choice. i can either sacrifice my danger by granting my bruiser another turn (but the dancer would be stuck there for the slaughter), i can let my bruiser get killed (but i've worked him up a lot and he is awesome) OR i can go all out against him with a 65% chance of success. i choose to go with the 65%.

i move my mage in position and hit him from a distance to get his hp down to ONE! 1 fucking hp! so i use the dancer to give my bruiser another shot. 65% chance and i fucking missed -_-

so he immediately kills my bruiser on the counter. now its his turn, and he kills my mage (who i have also built up quite a bit and like!). i turned that shit off immediately since i play with the all-or-nothing mode and if you die your character is lost forever. wasted half an hour on that fight for nothing!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
for my bob livejournal post of the night: i was playing FE last night before i went to bed and decided to take on one of the street pass teams i summoned to the map. they were rated waaaaaaaaaaaay higher than what i should be taking on but there was only 6 of them and i figured i had a wide range of guys available to me so maybe i could play keep-away with some long range people and threw a dancer in the mix just incase i got a chance to finish them off with 1 more push.

well as luck would have it, i got very fortunate early on in the fight and long story short i was down to 1 more of their guys who had 20 HP left. i had 3 teams in his area: 1 bruiser team, 1 team with average offensive firepower (including a mage) and the team with the dancer.

so i send the bruiser up to the remaining guy and see what kind of damage ill do. 65% chance i take his health down to 5 and his counter would take me down to 2 HP left. took the chance and i got him. he's down to 5 HP, i'm down to 1 with the bruiser.

so then i have a choice. i can either sacrifice my danger by granting my bruiser another turn (but the dancer would be stuck there for the slaughter), i can let my bruiser get killed (but i've worked him up a lot and he is awesome) OR i can go all out against him with a 65% chance of success. i choose to go with the 65%.

i move my mage in position and hit him from a distance to get his hp down to ONE! 1 fucking hp! so i use the dancer to give my bruiser another shot. 65% chance and i fucking missed -_-

so he immediately kills my bruiser on the counter. now its his turn, and he kills my mage (who i have also built up quite a bit and like!). i turned that shit off immediately since i play with the all-or-nothing mode and if you die your character is lost forever. wasted half an hour on that fight for nothing!

Is this the video game version of fantasy football stories?

eznark

Banned

R+L+Start

Don't ever play XCOM.

Top Bottom