• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

Yeah and he tried to give the game away too with two straight fumbles on back to back plays.

Too bad you threw 5 ints with Wilson. :(

Rematch time in New York city.

Looks like I get further than CB in the playoffs for another season.

Gimme dat 25K coaching XP bonus thank you very much.

good fifa games brothers. i'll get better with time. i want like 1/10th credit on nightz goal near the end of that last game though! i shot the ball into position so he could get it off the rebound!

p.s.

2 red cards and 3 yellow cards on the night! why!

GGs. lol Mcneily you were getting raped out there with no calls, but you paid them back with a goal in the 90th! and then i got to do double cartwheels in the net!

McNei1y

good games tonight guys! I think we got 2-3 wins and the rest draws! I had some crappy lag at some points... and it seemed to only happen at the worst time like when I would get the ball. I'm also so used to playing with real teams so I'm trying to do all these skill moves and nothing happens lol.

GGs. lol Mcneily you were getting raped out there with no calls, but you paid them back with a goal in the 90th! and then i got to do double cartwheels in the net!

Yeah, a few times I got knocked from the back. I loved our celebration in the net. We had cartwheels, dead fishes, and baseball slides.

eznark

Banned
This is like one long animu that occasionally lets you play

After the first few chapters that stuff totally trails off and you don't have to sit thriugh it anymore.

Also you can do story stuff at your own pace. I've just been leveling all my characters and getting their relationships up which means side missions and the random battles that pop up. I'm like 18 hours in and only just finished chapter 9. I finished the first six chapters in like three or four hours.

Mrbob

Look what Amazon sent me this morning:

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for pre-ordering "SimCity" for PC. Your purchase has entitled you to access the SimCity beta for PC, available from 6:00am PST 2/16/13 until 6:01am PST 2/17/13.

Thanks!!!

Dead Space 3 is a daily gold box deal already too. Bomba. Glad I didn't order Crysis 3. It'll $39.99 or less in a couple weeks.

eznark

Banned
After seeing that there is some kind of lame ass eco-nazi subplot I am glad I didn't take advantage of that $20 amazon offer.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Dead Space 3 is a daily gold box deal already too. Bomba. Glad I didn't order Crysis 3. It'll $39.99 or less in a couple weeks.
I'm not too familiar with sales figures but I still wonder how the gaming industry sustains itself aside from yearly Maddens, NBA 2Ks and CoDs. Games see such deep discounts so quickly that I have to imagine most games don't ever get to break even. Include the increased graphic and interactive complexity, leading to bigger sunk costs due to larger dev teams - can't be a viable proposition.

Smokey

So after a long hiatus, SmokeyTV 2.0 is almost cleared for re-air! Built my desk yesterday and hooked up my 2 new monitors. Setup looks like this:

surroundz9q06.jpg

To the left is the 360 and PC. Gonna hook up the Happauge tonight (+cable management) and that means I could use another loser who is out of the playoffs like me to test out latency. Right now I'm using a USB wi-fi adapter until somebody can get out here this weekend to activate the new cable port for internet. That could cause a problem when streaming but I won't know until I test.

Should be sorted out by the start of next season and I can resume broadcasting everybodys cheesey tactics

BigAT

I'm not too familiar with sales figures but I still wonder how the gaming industry sustains itself aside from yearly Maddens, NBA 2Ks and CoDs. Games see such deep discounts so quickly that I have to imagine most games don't ever get to break even. Include the increased graphic and interactive complexity, leading to bigger sunk costs due to larger dev teams - can't be a viable proposition.

Yeah, the increase in development costs seems to be the real culprit. It feels like you hear about two or three development studios getting closed up every week at this point. Even teams that ship a successful product sometimes get shut down after they're done with it.

So after a long hiatus, SmokeyTV 2.0 is almost cleared for re-air! Built my desk yesterday and hooked up my 2 new monitors. Setup looks like this:

To the left is the 360 and PC. Gonna hook up the Happauge tonight (+cable management) and that means I could use another loser who is out of the playoffs like me to test out latency. Right now I'm using a USB wi-fi adapter until somebody can get out here this weekend to activate the new cable port for internet. That could cause a problem when streaming but I won't know until I test.

Should be sorted out by the start of next season and I can resume broadcasting everybodys cheesey tactics

Are those 120hz monitors? They better be!

Top Bottom