• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

PxLjQui.png

I thought I had a bye!
How about around 7:30 cst? Probably earlier but it depends on how long I'm at the gym.

That's fine. Turns out I have another errand to run anwyay.

Rorschach

You must be some kind of supernaturally intelligent wizard being with the Godlike ability to read professional sports standings and check a thread every now and then.

Bitch, it's not like EA never got the seeding wrong. I thought maybe they applied the wrong tie breakers. I tried to check the thread, but any down time I had was always in the worst reception areas. Took forever to load anything.

I need to get Verizon. My friend's phone was getting 4GLTE in the friggin' forest in the mountains.

I like how this is actually pretty close to being true.

You'd think with ps+ it'd eliminate that since it automatically updates but it still sucks. Sometimes I come home and the system is just on and updating something or other... Yet it happens all the fucking time

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill get that game when it hits 30-40 bucks. Which probably wont take to long these days. Only 4 hours is pretty bad

McNei1y

Then please tell me how. They skill games are from the main menu in fifa PC and it made me aim passes w/ my mouse, never had a controller selection.

You plug in your controller before you start up fifa. Then when you get to the main menu, you have to press start on the controller. I believe that'll make the controller the default option. If not, you may need to create a new "personal profile" or whatever that's called.

Rorschach

What's up with this forum? They can have German GAF, Japanese GAF, Black GAF, Girl GAF, Trans GAF, Gay Gaf, Pony GAF, etc etc, but not Spanish or HispaniGAF. smh

Also, just got to my laptop and we have blue posts on desktop gaf now? Nice.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What's up with this forum? They can have German GAF, Japanese GAF, Black GAF, Girl GAF, Trans GAF, Gay Gaf, Pony GAF, etc etc, but not Spanish or HispaniGAF. smh

Don't pretend you had nothing to do with it. Thanks for your weekly updates to the GAF servers that are buried in the Muir Woods somewhere!

Also, the blue is barely noticeable. The green from m.neogaf was much better.

McNei1y

Don't pretend you had nothing to do with it. Thanks for your weekly updates to the GAF servers that are buried in the Muir Woods somewhere!

The green is much better. I can barely tell there's a tint of blue here.

Splat

You plug in your controller before you start up fifa. Then when you get to the main menu, you have to press start on the controller. I believe that'll make the controller the default option. If not, you may need to create a new "personal profile" or whatever that's called.

I was navigating the menus w/ the controller and selecting things w/ start. Still no go but I'll retry tonight I guess. Is Online beapro now completely separate from offline? ie: no accomp farming?

TheCrow

I was navigating the menus w/ the controller and selecting things w/ start. Still no go but I'll retry tonight I guess. Is Online beapro now completely separate from offline? ie: no accomp farming?

Yep, but you start off with decent stats.

Rorschach

You're welcome! I'm like the Coors light guys. It's quite a hike!

And yeah, they could darken it up a bit. I'm perfectly happy with the color! No need to change it!

Birdman02

Yeah, the blue and light gray posts looks exactly the same to me. I wouldn't even have noticed if my son didn't point it out to me. The green is much better...especially with the dark theme.

CB3

Running the dark extension has really fucked up the look of my own posts with their shitty new highlighting.

What about white gaf? Ez could run the thread. I am sure of its success

Mrbob

Orbis is also following the path first set by Xbox Live: our source says "most" of the PS4's online features will require a premium subscription to use. Sony's new online service will be called PlayStation World, our source says, replacing PlayStation Plus

Fuck console gaming if this is what I think it is.

Unless my current account already gets rolled into Playstation "World", then I don't care. I stacked a couple years of Plus already.

Rorschach

Unless my current account already gets rolled into Playstation "World", then I don't care. I stacked a couple years of Plus already.

We tried to tell you bitches that giving them an inch would result in them taking a foot, but you fuckers didn't listen. Enjoy your pay for p2p, horse armor, and online codes!

CB3

I told you, jerkoff. You really thought Sony online would be free? You are more jaded than i thought.

Mrbob

This sounds good though:

Some other tidbits: our source says that every PS4 will come with a PlayStation Eye; that a new spectating feature will let you watch other friends play games from your console's dashboard, even when you don't own the game they're playing

I told you, jerkoff. You really thought Sony online would be free? You are more jaded than i thought.

I was too busy winning playoff games in Madden than to pay attention to your rantings.

If online play is still free, charge for the rest. Don't care.

rinse82

Spectating game-wide would be awesome; every Madden game would be SmokeyTV

EDIT: Is this going to be like Apple conferences now where 75% of the shit will get leaked before the actual event?

Mrbob

Spectating game-wide would be awesome; every Madden game would be SmokeyTV

EDIT: Is this going to be like Apple conferences now where 75% of the shit will get leaked before the actual event?

Considering it is Sony we are talking about, I'm surprised info has stayed as tight lipped as it has. Usually 100 percent of info leaks ahead of time.

Does look like this event will be a big deal, though:

https://twitter.com/PS3Nation/status/303992490787237888

All this consideration and the only thing Sony probably announces is a new Vita model.

bluemax

Banned

It all goes back to Evilore's this is Espana comment. Now he hates all Spanish speaking people.

Mrbob

5 days? Wow.

Rors game of the week from now on.

You'll be playing during the Sony conference though. Need to be glued to GAF HYPE then. Or Gaf tears.

eznark

Banned
That's like a 5 year old iOS game that I am pretty sure is free now. It's rote SRPG. About a billion better options exist.

Buy Unity if Command!

Top Bottom