• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

I'm down to play some more Fifa 13 tonight around 11:30-12pm EST... well at least at the moment I am. We'll see how tired I get at that point.

Smokey

Are those 120hz monitors? They better be!

Yeah they are all 120hz. Doesn't help me too much in games when using all 3. My frames in bf3 yesterday were in the low 40s high 30s with everything at ultra. Gets a little better when I reduce the settings but it's no where near what I get on a single screen obviously. My 580s are getting a bit long in the tooth for a high end setup like this.

For streaming though cpu is more important and I'm good there.

eznark

Banned
Soka did you finish NNK or are you petering out like me? I sat down to play it last night and instead played 2 hours of Fire Emblem.

Sokantish

I haven't finished it, I've been playing through Dragon Quest VIII. I really should go back to NNK though, I read it's like 30-40 hours long and I think I'm at 35 hours so I must not be that far off

Sokantish

Not really, for some reason I have trouble finishing jRPGs. I stopped playing FF8, 9, 10, 12, and Kingdom Hearts like right before the end boss. I went back and eventually finished them but there was a huge break in between. Actually I didn't finish Xenogears either, my second disc was scratched so I never got to see the end of that one. Yet I finish terrible games like Star Ocean 4 and Infinite undiscovery. What is wrong with me?

eznark

Banned
I want to be able to draw up my own plays.

http://coachgrabowski.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/one-word-play-calls/

That "Bazooka" shift is amazing. If I were an ILB I'd probably just punch the QB in the face when the 4th guy shifts.

bluemax

Banned
A lower percentage than usual.

As much as I want to say it was the draw plays, Bob just out played me. His offense was less predictable than the first time we played and I couldn't get anything going on offense. I got impatient and tried to hit big plays instead of being patient, especially since I was down only 13.

When you let your opponent go 10/12 passing and 7/9 on third downs or whatever, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Sokantish

As much as I want to say it was the draw plays, Bob just out played me. His offense was less predictable than the first time we played and I couldn't get anything going on offense. I got impatient and tried to hit big plays instead of being patient, especially since I was down only 13.

When you let your opponent go 10/12 passing and 7/9 on third downs or whatever, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Did he have more draws or more curls?

Mrbob

Well lets get everyone lined up to play tonight then.

Bob, splat, bird, at, lj, rors/crow!

Depends on the start time. If they aren't starting their game until 8 or 9 Pacific I doubt my game with Big AT is happening tonight. Neither one of us is going to want to play the game around 11 or midnight because worst coasters can't get their game in on time.

Splat

Then please tell me how. They skill games are from the main menu in fifa PC and it made me aim passes w/ my mouse, never had a controller selection.

eznark

Banned
I only do that against people who don't know how to manually control their defense. Ask FMT how well running to the outside works for me. :(

That's because Madden only picks defensive plays that attack the middle! What good is that?!

My point, really, is that you should keep doing what works until it stops working.

rinse82

play nooooow

Is Season 4's sched going to be the same as Season 2?

EDIT: jesus christ, I didn't realize how many FA's I had, half of these guys didn't pop up during the season for negotiations.

Top Bottom