• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Supposedly this guy is pretty reliable:

https://twitter.com/TheKevinDent

Dropping some next gen hints all over the place.

A $349 PS4 would take a giant dump on Nintendo. Be a double dump if MS is planning the same thing (subsidize hardware loss with service plans).

620346389.jpg

Mrbob

I'd be pretty happy if these consoles became true platforms.

Every 3 years they are updated and are fully compatible with previous software.

Perhaps mandate that a new game needs to support the last two systems available, so if someone wants they'll be able to get games for a regular cycle ( 6 years ). You also keep those who want to upgrade sooner happy as well. It's like being able to upgrade your PC in one shot every couple years. Or like the Ipad model where games only support the most recent hardware revisions.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I only ended up with both because of FMT's awful idea to move the league to PS3.

There is alot of time to decide between now and fall.

Birdman02

I'll probably have to sit out a season until you guys let me know for sure which one I need for the Madden league. There's no way I'm convincing my wife to get both...one new system is gonna be difficult enough.

2 exams knocked out today... time to reward myself with NNK and whataburger!

Happy bday Ram.

Good luck Rors and Crow - you are both winners in my book! and lets be honest, that is all that really matters, right? AFCWest4life!

I only ended up with both because of FMT's awful idea to move the league to PS3.

There is alot of time to decide between now and fall.

madden 25 will be on 360. no way do we get 32 people lined up for a next gen league and that is to speak nothing of the fact that we know EA will rape the features out of the next gen versions

so we actually have longer than the fall!

eznark

Banned
I'll buy them just so I can have some gaming consoles worth a damn in the other rooms with TVs. My birthday is in the fall so if my wife puts up a fight I just tell her it's my birthday present to me!

BigAT

madden 25 will be on 360. no way do we get 32 people lined up for a next gen league and that is to speak nothing of the fact that we know EA will rape the features out of the next gen versions

Besides all that, Madden releases in August, PS4/720 have got to be Oct/Nov. People can barely wait two weeks for the roster updates to come out, you think anyone actually has the patience to go a few months?

Mrbob

AT I can play Thursday Night. Tomorrow is a national holiday being Playstation Day and I need the whole day off to celebrate.

Top Bottom