• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bob in season 2 did you eliminate FMT from the playoffs?

If so, you've knocked out a different NFC West playoff team in every playoffs so far.

Mrbob

No, he won in OT. :(

That game still pains me to this day. Get up 24 to 21 with 40 seconds left only to give up a 58 yard FG to send the game to OT.

Then I had Hester deep and I under threw the ball for an INT, ended up losing the game. :(

Poor Rors got handed the same issue I did and that's why Cuttles got cut!

Susannah Collins @SCollinsEA Just hate to see Jay Cutler struggle like that in a playoff game. It's hard to watch.

Rorschach

No, he won in OT. :(

That game still pains me to this day. Get up 24 to 21 with 40 seconds left only to give up a 58 yard FG to send the game to OT.

Then I had Hester deep and I under threw the ball for an INT, ended up losing the game. :(

Poor Rors got handed the same issue I did and that's why Cuttles got cut!

It wasn't pouty's fault this time! He gets to stay on the team!

Ramirez

Either Ghee's 2nd int or my user pick with Dumervil. Probably the dumervil play, I pulled the de because I felt he would go to a quick out route on the left side.

DE's, best pass defenders in the game!

The power of Y compels you.

I don't know if Crow was trying last time we played, but he really cut the funny business out for one game against me at least.

Ramirez

yeah of your 52 picks I bet maybe 5 were to DEs.

You're a livewire tier passer now dude, congrats

Season 3 was an anomaly.

Riddled with TV lag, ex-wife shenanigans, and a general lack of caring.

Season 4 will not be the same! My new TV will be here next week, I'll be divorced with a set custody, Wallace returns, turning a new leaf brother!

LukeSmith

Season 3 was an anomaly.

Season 4 will not be the same! My new TV will be here next week, I'll be divorced with a set custody, Wallace returns, turning a new leaf brother!

Yeah Trasher told me all about your "new leaf" game against him

Season 3 was an anomaly.

lulz that's going to be my new excuse if i lose

Smokey

Season 3 was an anomaly.

if you bought another led/lcd then jokes on you!

Ramirez

Yeah Trasher told me all about your "new leaf" game against him

lol, still looking for the elusive cheese I employ I see.

if you bought another led/lcd then jokes on you!

I couldn't find an affordable plasma! I thought about a monitor, but my son needs a TV for his room anyways, 2 birds, etc.

And the TV lag is real, I even backed Smokey on that shit when he brought it up! I turned off all of the settings and noticed a slight difference, but it was still terrible compared to my old one.

Anyone want to play a game?

dang that was a good game MWS. on the int i threw i should've just gone to crabtree but you peeled off him just a split second before i made the decision and there is a redzone pick :(

i also should've just gone for the win on 4th and goal!

Top Bottom