• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

dang that was a good game MWS. on the int i threw i should've just gone to crabtree but you peeled off him just a split second before i made the decision and there is a redzone pick :(

i also should've just gone for the win on 4th and goal!
Yeah I baited you into that one just like you did on the redzone INT I threw. I messed up on that one though and forgot to hot route the guy who was supposed to be my 3rd receiver on the play.

You are nice in the pocket, next time we play I would definitely want a team with a little better pass rush so you won't have so much time to look over the field.

In a low scoring game you did the right thing kicking the FG, your defense played well all day.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Uh oh
ConanEscapes.gif

Yeah I baited you into that one just like you did on the redzone INT I threw. I messed up on that one though and forgot to hot route the guy who was supposed to be my 3rd receiver on the play.

You are nice in the pocket, next time we play I would definitely want a team with a little better pass rush so you won't have so much time to look over the field.

In a low scoring game you did the right thing kicking the FG, your defense played well all day.

niners offense is almost as beastly as their D in this game with the new ratings now. if we had equal teams you would've beaten me handily. the funniest play was when i literally had about 10 seconds to throw and took a sack -_-

niners offense is almost as beastly as their D in this game with the new ratings now. if we had equal teams you would've beaten me handily. the funniest play was when i literally had about 10 seconds to throw and took a sack -_-

I wouldn't go that far but their O and D line is beastly. I could barely get any runs past the LOS as everyone in your front 7 would insta-shed their blocks lol. Was fun though, I don't play ranked games so I didn't really know what team to select. Being a 43 guy it limits my options a bit.

Sokantish

GG Brotha, first two INTs were bullshit! Wide open routes and your LB does the electric slide to get them. I was slangin' after that.

I'll also never understand how DHB regularly outruns 2 deep coverage.

Your playbook does you a disservice by putting Wallace in the slot! You should DHB it like me. I got a pretty sweet INT on you with Giordano towards the beginning of the game and ran it for a TD. The Raiders are so cool

I wouldn't go that far but their O and D line is beastly. I could barely get any runs past the LOS as everyone in your front 7 would insta-shed their blocks lol. Was fun though, I don't play ranked games so I didn't really know what team to select. Being a 43 guy it limits my options a bit.

best 4-3 team would probably be the ravens.... i think they're a 4-3 team anyways. and yeah the niners front 7, and actually most of the D, is pretty unfair. their nickle and dime CB's aren't that great in this roster but only "not great" compared to the mostly 90's starters

bluemax

Banned
best 4-3 team would probably be the ravens.... i think they're a 4-3 team anyways. and yeah the niners front 7, and actually most of the D, is pretty unfair. their nickle and dime CB's aren't that great in this roster but only "not great" compared to the mostly 90's starters

The Ravens run a 3-4 last I checked.

Best 4-3 team might be Seattle.

Not really, their LBs have shitty coverage. I run too much 43 to have LBs with bad coverage ratings.
The Ravens run a 3-4 last I checked.

Best 4-3 team might be Seattle.
Yeah their defense is nuts.

Mrbob

GG AT. It was over when I threw to the wrong guy on my first taint. I had Roddy White streaking anticipating you going a zone. You did and I hit the wrong button. That ended the game.

Two taint game, but nothing I can do against the second one. Man jetpack to catch up and get the ball. Wasn't like I was winning that game anyways.

Good luck in the title game. Strike them down!

TheCrow

GG AT. It was over when I threw to the wrong guy on my first taint. I had Roddy White streaking anticipating you going a zone. You did and I hit the wrong button. That ended the game.

Two taint game, but nothing I can do against the second one. Man jetpack to catch up and get the ball. Wasn't like I was winning that game anyways.

Good luck against in the title game. Strike them down!

Now play fifa with us

BigAT

Giants extract revenge for their regular season loss by beating the Bears 34-7.

GG Bob. I was able to establish my run game MUCH better this time around. Ahmad Bradshaw had 153 yards on 19 carries (8.1 YPC). TOP of the game was 19:25 to 8:05.

Mrbob

Yeah your offensive line mauled me that game. I had to bring 7 guys in to try and stop your rushing game. It sucked.

Even when I brought 7 you still got 4 yards.

gg birdles. i made 2 boneheaded throws. no idea what the fuck i was thinking before the half and it cost me a FG. although 4 out of my 6 incompletions were drops.... i think 3 of the 4 were on 3rd down too.

and now lamichael james is out 4 weeks -_-

gg birdles. i made 2 boneheaded throws. no idea what the fuck i was thinking before the half and it cost me a FG. although 4 out of my 6 incompletions were drops.... i think 3 of the 4 were on 3rd down too.

and now lamichael james is out 4 weeks -_-

Sounds so much like a loss until you complain about an injury.

Birdman02

gg fmt. fuck your o-line. even when i knew what was coming my guys still got stuck on blocks.

1 bad pass pretty much cost me...i pass led it to the wrong spot right into bowman's hands. 4 fumbles did not help either even though i think i only lost one. it felt like every tackle was a big hit and sproles could not make anyone miss.

if LJ can't play until thursday or friday there is just no way we can draft on sunday morning. if they do it on friday, then we have to play the conference title games and who knows when everyone can play on those days, then after that the superbowl and who knows when those 2 people can make it.

looks like we'll have to aim for a week night

Birdman02

yeah there were quite a few fumbles i just couldn't fall on. the weirdest stat:

drew brees - 6 rushes 40 yards
colin kaepernick - 0 rushes, 0 yards
a couplr of those runs were accidents...everytime i would step up in the pocket brees would bump a lineman and go into the stumbling animation. i think that caused one of his fumbles because i could not slide.

if LJ can't play until thursday or friday there is just no way we can draft on sunday morning. if they do it on friday, then we have to play the conference title games and who knows when everyone can play on those days, then after that the superbowl and who knows when those 2 people can make it.

looks like we'll have to aim for a week night
god fucking damn it

not mad at lj this is just annoying

Top Bottom