• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LukeSmith

We're just delaying the draft a week to Sunday March 3rd at the previously voted upon 7 a.m Pacific.

It's the simplest and cleanest option.

RABBLE RABBLE

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Is scouting available during free agency or is it just after?
It's available when we advance to super bowl week then goes away for week one of free agency then comes back after the first advance in free agency.

Isnt 7am a little early for west coast people?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's available when we advance to super bowl week then goes away for week one of free agency then comes back after the first advance in free agency.

Isnt 7am a little early for west coast people?

Fucking yes.

How about this:

Assuming we get all games done by friday. Start Free Agency Friday night and leave that first period until a reasonable time into Saturday. Then schedule set advance times for Free agency into sunday morning. It gives Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday morning for people to get their shit in and the ability to scout on Saturday and Sunday morning. Then we just go with the first draft time we set at 9 PST.

I think it gives a decent window for free agency and scouting through a few days so even if someone is gone all day Saturday they can still get in on the beginning and end.

LukeSmith

All I did was take what was already voted upon and shift the date a week to keep everything as consistent as what was already agreed upon, because I believe if you just say when it is (and give a reasonable amount of time for people to make their schedules work) people will show up - and if they don't show up, it's their own fault

aerial1_lg.jpg

CB3

Don't remember who brought up 7 am but when they did, all of a sudden the west coasters that originally voted for 6PM we're all like "YAY 7 AM WORKS FOR ME!"

There was only like 5 people that voted for 6. Bluemax was the only west coaster I believe. He had to get his Team Jesus on.

rinse82

There was only like 5 people that voted for 6. Bluemax was the only west coaster I believe. He had to get his Team Jesus on.

pretty sure you're the only one with the issue though, lol

and maybe levious, if he's West Coast.

In any case, I doubt we're drafting Sunday anyways.

CB3

pretty sure you're the only one with the issue though, lol

and maybe levious, if he's West Coast.

In any case, I doubt we're drafting Sunday anyways.

I accepted that I would miss the draft this Sunday so there was no issue. I'm just stating facts on what happened . But now that its in question why wouldn't there be a discussion?

Mrbob

CB is the only one who didn't want 7am. We had 17 people agree to 7am. That's a majority above everything else. It's staying at 7am pacific if the draft is this sunday.

CB3

CB is the only one who didn't want 7am. We had 17 people agree to 7am. That's a majority above everything else. It's staying at 7am pacific if the draft is this sunday.
I was just trying to give another idea so we could draft without screwing people up during the week or waiting a whole week to draft. Don't get your panties in a bunch, bob!

bluemax

Banned

Uh, I didn't want 7am because I'd prefer to get some sleep on the weekend. Especially when I'm hung over!

Mrbob

I was just trying to give another idea so we could draft without screwing people up during the week or waiting a whole week to draft. Don't get your panties in a bunch, bob!

You already lost, deal with it! Final time had been established. You just don't want to get up early.

CB3

You already lost, deal with it! Final time had been established. You just don't want to get up early.

I don't care when the time is I just don't want to wait another week to get there. I'm not so selfishly inclined like yourself.

Top Bottom