• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

Is there any reason that should preclude us from doing a week night draft? I mean, yeah, people work. But people work on some or all weekends too.

Staying up late isn't much different than getting up early. What is to stop a week night draft on a week night like Monday night at 6:30 pacific?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is there any reason that should preclude us from doing a week night draft? I mean, yeah, people work. But people work on some or all weekends too.

Staying up late isn't much different than getting up early. What is to stop a week night draft on a week night like Monday night at 6:30 pacific?

This was a discussion I was trying to open up

eznark

Banned

I hate you

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I thought that if we were in FA you couldn't scout until like stage 6 or whatever.

Stage 6 of the offseason might be week 2 of free agency.

And I'm not west coast but was just looking out for my division mate CB.

Sokantish

Walking Dead is a horrible comic, I'm not surprised the TV show sucks.

AxRcS.gif

I liked it. :( I can't remember where I stopped reading. I also enjoyed the game though and it seems a few people here didn't like that either. Maybe I have low standards

rinse82

Share button

All GDDR5? wtf

$699 USD lol

Is this Pixar's next movie?

EDIT: Guys, I'm already sold. Streaming MaddenGAF games

Top Bottom