• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

I'm reading the PS4 has remote assist? That's crazy. So friends can jump into someone else's game and help them out? Or maybe screw them up.

Can you imagine remote assist disruption during Madden league games?

Next gen trolling is coming thanks to Sony!

I'm reading the PS4 has remote assist? That's crazy. So friends can jump into someone else's game and help them out? Or maybe screw them up.

Can you imagine remote assist trolls during Madden league games?

Next gen trolling is coming thanks to Sony!

Is there an echo in here?

Mrbob

FF brand director lololol.

"Please forget about our shitty FF games on PS3 and we hope you still care about the FF brand when e3 hits!"

Ramirez

Funny how Sony even took away the one advantage the WiiU had over the next 2 consoles coming, lol.

Unless Retro has a new Metroid in dev, I doubt I ever pick up a WiiU.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This Sony conference crashing GAF and the playoffs taking forever have allowed me to do a bunch of DIY projects I had backed up. New baseboard and over the range microwave. Woo!

I still can't get over 8GB GDDR5... thats fucking insane!

That Watch Dogs demo was running on PCs. They can't even show this stuff running on actual hardware yet?

Was it? I thought i saw the little blue light of a PS4 controller as the level was booting up

Trasher

That was a pretty weak showing...

Killzone??? el oh el

Destiny!!!!! Oh wait that's multiplatform..

Watch Dogs!? Multiplatform again..

A race game not named Gran Turismo? Don't care.

Then everything else was a friggin tech demo.

Oh and let's not forget a year old game from Blizzard that sucks balls. Starcraft N64 scenario, but worse.

And then everything else they showed were friggin lame tech demos...

Microsoft has nothing to be worried about lol.

LOL

I've seen a few gaffers bragging that they have double the ram in their PC. They have to be trolling

16 gigs is starting to become fairly standard. Not trolling. I have 8 gigs in my four year old Macbook Pro for f's sakes.

Top Bottom