• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
is that a "yes i would like to play" or "yeah? you're getting rusty? well maybe you shouldn't have put the time to a vote. maybe you should have just said hey guys the draft is on tuesday at 5 pm pst. be there or don't, i don't give a fuck"?

I wonder if more ppl would've been interested if it was a Thursday draft instead of the Tuesday choice. Would've given people more time to adjust their schedules and not have to wait all the way to Sunday
both idea's I suggested before hand!

Sokantish

Hope two or three of them get injured, that's all you can do goldlion!

I've been told screen passes work on FMT, I don't know if I'd believe it though.

goldy that game was worth it for the stafford play alone! admit it!

i'll upload it in a second. what a magical play

I had fun! I just couldn't believe how fast all of your players closed on the ball, even with Matt's arm strength. Even Justin Smith was swatting passes! That defense it twice the auto win than what Ram had!

But I did pick off Kap once. Take that you smarmy douche!

I had fun! I just couldn't believe how fast all of your players closed on the ball, even with Matt's arm strength. Even Justin Smith was swatting passes! That defense it twice the auto win than what Ram had!

But I did pick off Kap once. Take that you smarmy douche!

yeah niners D makes things extremely easy. i think you could give anyone in the league the niners and they would win 10 games without breaking a sweat

on the kap int, crabtree didn't break his route when he should have and just ran straight into the safety. that route is dangerous but indefensible if timed properly and there is protection!

yeah niners D makes things extremely easy. i think you could give anyone in the league the niners and they would win 10 games without breaking a sweat

on the kap int, crabtree didn't break his route when he should have and just ran straight into the safety. that route is dangerous but indefensible if timed properly and there is protection!

challenge accepted

Sanjuro

Is this why you guys play soccer?

dRINAmG.gif

Birdman02

gg Birdman those two TE sets are pretty nice.

gg. i just started using that playbook and i think it has good potential if i cut out the bad decisions. there were some openings i missed.

my d just seemed to be moving in slow motion that game. i was just late reacting to everything.

gg. i just started using that playbook and i think it has good potential if i cut out the bad decisions. there were some openings i missed.

my d just seemed to be moving in slow motion that game. i was just late reacting to everything.

That was probably the effect of the Colts receivers lol, they are pretty blazing.

Yeah the WR screen pass thrown to the RB is hard to stop if mixed in properly.

Birdman02

That was probably the effect of the Colts receivers lol, they are pretty blazing.

Yeah the WR screen pass thrown to the RB is hard to stop if mixed in properly.

yeah..i had a random run it to death against me a few days or so ago and it can be tough to stop. i just had to see it for myself...it works much better than the stock swing or screen passes.

yeah..i had a random run it to death against me a few days or so ago back and it can be tough to stop. i just had to see it for myself...it works much better than the stock swing or screen passes.

Yeah I have one in my playbook out of shotgun normal. I don't run it often but you can really catch someone off guard with it.

Top Bottom