• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

1345127310184xoism.gif

lololol

Mrbob

Oh wow I actually did get both tackles. This RT would be awesome if RT play wasn't totally ineffective. :( At least I got to use some of my cap space instead of having it linger.

gg mws. fucking giants WR's hang onto everything :(

Haha gg, ended the exact same way as the last one. After I stopped you on your first drive I relaxed and tried a new play...yeah no trying new plays on the Niners defense. Good shit.

Proud that I actually broke 100 yds rushing on your defense even if it all came on two plays lol.

Ramirez

If anyone would be interested in trading their 1st rounder to me and is significantly higher up than me (17), I'm entertaining offers!

If anyone would be interested in trading their 1st rounder to me and is significantly higher up than me (17), I'm entertaining offers!

What are you looking to deal? I was thinking about trading down a little bit, but 17 is more than I was hoping to go, so it'd have to be a really nice deal.

Mrbob

If everyone is done lets vance this so I can make some more bids before going to sleep. Going to be gone most of the day tomorrow so my next opportunity is later tomorrow night.

I got Titus Young and Gary Hagan, SOMEONE TOPPED MY OFFER FOR DEZ??!?!?!!!

I gave Dez 7 years and a 124 million contract with like 32 guaranteed, lmao

Top Bottom