• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Give him back to me you asshole.

The Bronson Rivers-Gary Hagan-Titus Young-Davone Bess-AJ "Fucking Stupid" Williamson-Ben "Spreadsheet" Philips sextet will be the best core Miami has had in a while

Now I've got three of the dumbest players, time to put anti-awareness to test!

bluemax

Banned
wtf are you serious?

my deal with him is

4 years, 12 million total, 8 total in bonuses

2014 - 3.93
2015 - 4.52
2015 - 5.27
2017 - 6.28

I'm so excited to finally add a player with GETAWAY FROM THE COPS speed

I offered him a 1 year deal for $19 million, I wasn't about to lock him up for multiple years at an inflated price.

I have 4 fucking WRs right now, guess I know what I'm drafting. I only managed to re-sign my kicker.

Thrasher has only 3 WR o_O

Well I have 7 wide receivers so someone can come take one off my hands!

Except for Hagan and Rivers that is

AJ Williamson did some great things for me when he wasn't being stupid!

eznark

Banned
I offered him a 1 year deal for $19 million, I wasn't about to lock him up for multiple years at an inflated price.

I have 4 fucking WRs right now, guess I know what I'm drafting. I only managed to re-sign my kicker.

Thrasher has only 3 WR o_O

No one is more surprised by that than Trasher. He thought he only had one.

rinse82

My draft needs to be 100% defense this year; I got so many guys on the last year of their contract and dont think I can afford to keep all of them

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm looking to make deals.
What are you looking for with these deals?

As a general note, I'm willing to trade any of my picks, as well as my Center Scottie Wells. I don't know where I pick but it should fall near 13.

I am looking for a top tier corner, mostly. We can talk about other stuff fo sure.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My draft needs to be 100% defense this year; I got so many guys on the last year of their contract and dont think I can afford to keep all of them
Btw, great work building up your team these last two off-seasons. Carroll, Dez, Grey, McCourty, the QB you got last year (Arias?). You're stacked. I think I challenged your assertion last season that there was no way you could compete due to the Jags jagging but you proved me wrong last season and you'll be more dangerous this year.

Playoffs or bust for you.

i fucking hate you, you now have more talent than I do.

rinse82

Btw, great work building up your team these last two off-seasons. Carroll, Dez, Grey, McCourty, the QB you got last year (Arias?). You're stacked. I think I challenged your assertion last season that there was no way you could compete due to the Jags jagging but you proved me wrong last season and you'll be more dangerous this year.

Playoffs or bust for you.

i fucking hate you, you now have more talent than I do.

Thx Wellie -

I do enjoy the GM'ing part of the game, just need my stick skills to catch up!

AFC South is tough though, good thing Andre Johnson retired!

McNei1y

Next year, for those interested in fifa, Pheen and I are getting it on the 360.

Nice goals last night pheen. We're doing fairly well except for a few AI mishaps.

Top Bottom