• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

Shake what card are you getting that has free Tomb Raider? Maybe time to upgrade my 570.

i think it was the amd 7870 xt?

amd you get like 6 games with their package. i just bought 2 gtx titans and all i get is $150 to be used in a f2p game which i guess is nvidia's answer to amd's game bundle. trash.

Shake what card are you getting that has free Tomb Raider? Maybe time to upgrade my 570.

7870 XT which is on the newer tahiti architecture unlike the rest of the 7800 series cards so its more like a down clocked 7950

I don't think Nvidia has any free game deals going on.

If you step up to the 7950/7970 you get Crysis 3 and Bioshock infinite

Yeah if we can get a bunch of people for that we could do like a 10 man orgy dance after scoring

Let's not forget hockey! That must go on

Also McNeily and Crow its hockey playoff time

McNei1y

Yeah if we can get a bunch of people for that we could do like a 10 man orgy dance after scoring

Let's not forget hockey! That must go on

Also McNeily and Crow its hockey playoff time

I just assumed that hockey will be a guaranteed purchase next year. IMO it's too fun not to grab again.

I'll probably grab nhl next year

The more bros, the better

FMT decided to be a hipster and skip out. Perhaps he'll be wiser this time!

Also, my second rounder is available (and all after for that matter), due to the fact that I don't think I will be around for that pick --- guys who have PM-ed me you know that's what I'm selling. My first rounder is off limits unless I get a real good player in return

UNLESS YOU GUYS DECIDE TO DRAFT TOMORROW OR 2 HOURS LATER

i think it was the amd 7870 xt?

amd you get like 6 games with their package. i just bought 2 gtx titans and all i get is $150 to be used in a f2p game which i guess is nvidia's answer to amd's game bundle. trash.

are you fucking kidding me???????????????

buy me a 7970! It wont be much more than you paid for shipping+tax on your titans :)

Smokey

are you fucking kidding me???????????????

buy me a 7970! It wont be much more than you paid for shipping+tax on your titans :)

ps4 can't see me bruh

no but im done with my pc..i think. thing about high end video cards is you pay the initial cost, but you can sale them and recoup 75%-80% of the cost when you go to sell them especially halo items like the titan/690. video cards in general hold their value for awhile. i was able to sell my 690 for $800 or so a few months ago. if i would've waited and sold it now for example, i would've only paid $200 for a titan.

edit: doesn't everybody already have dirt 3? its practically been given away over the years

ps4 can't see me bruh

no but im done with my pc..i think. thing about high end video cards is you pay the initial cost, but you can sale them and recoup 75%-80% of the cost when you go to sell them especially halo items like the titan/690. video cards in general hold their value for awhile. i was able to sell my 690 for $800 or so a few months ago. if i would've waited and sold it now for example, i would've only paid $200 for a titan.

edit: doesn't everybody already have dirt 3? its practically been given away over the years

Is that only with the Nvidia cards or does that work with AMDs stuff as well?

eznark

Banned
7870 XT which is on the newer tahiti architecture unlike the rest of the 7800 series cards so its more like a down clocked 7950

I don't think Nvidia has any free game deals going on.

If you step up to the 7950/7970 you get Crysis 3 and Bioshock infinite

Oh fuck that, I'm not going ATI.

DCX

DCX
Some decent players..no true studs. Top ten picks are screwed as there really isn't top ten talent out there.

Trading down would be ideal.

DCX

rinse82

What did others offer McCourty? - to be honest I didn't think I would get both him and Dez, scared to look at my cap situation now lol.

LukeSmith

Some decent players..no true studs. Top ten picks are screwed as there really isn't top ten talent out there.

Trading down would be ideal.

DCX

I dunno, most of the players in top 10 have multiple top 10 picks from other stud-rich drafts. Doesn't seem to matter

Top Bottom