• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sokantish

Actually Sim City was $45 on amazon is you used the code CAGROCKS, don't know if it still works or not though.

Just checked, doesn't work anymore. Sorry mastershake! You do get $20 credit if you buy the physical version though

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So guys...
lumbergh.jpg

Whats happening

Colasante

I only voted Sunday because I didn't have internet installed in my apartment yet. I have it now. So I'm willing to change my vote if a revote were to be held...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Go fuck yourselves. I voted Tuesday you all wanted Sunday. I scheduled out my scouting for the next couple of days leading up to the draft so I stay fresh. Draft should stay Sunday like the "majority" wanted.

Birdman02

Go fuck yourselves. I voted Tuesday you all wanted Sunday. I scheduled out my scouting for the next couple of days leading up to the draft so I stay fresh. Draft should stay Sunday like the "majority" wanted.

This draft is gonna be terrible for me. I stupidly wasted so many scouting points on QB and and OT thinking I wouldn't be able to sign anyone. Why didn't I wait until FA ended?

Mrbob

Not drafting tonight is due to FMT's pride. My important Tuesday night swing vote went to Sunday because he wouldn't push back the draft an hour tonight. Since he couldn't wait one extra hour we wait 5 more days!

BigAT

Not drafting tonight is due to FMT's pride. My important Tuesday night swing vote went to Sunday because he wouldn't push back the draft an hour tonight. Since he couldn't wait one extra hour we wait 5 more days!

Your vote isn't worth shit, no one cares.

Top Bottom