• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Tennessee and Arizona have come to terms on a deal sending Darnell Dockett to Tennessee in exchange for Tennessee's 2nd round pick. Nashville hopes Tallahassee will be having flashbacks of 2003 this season when they watch former Seminoles Dockett and Wimbley take the field together once again.

Mrbob

God damn it I'm going to end up buying SimCity

yesjacknicholson.gif

Ramirez

I'm forced to scramble every time I play Soka because all of his DBs are Deion Sanders apparently.

On one side you have Carson Palmer throwing 22/22, while my guys make no reaction towards the ball, and I barely complete 50% of my passes while all of his defenders magically break on the ball every play! Fun.

Sokantish

I'm forced to scramble every time I play Soka because all of his DBs are Deion Sanders apparently.

On one side you have Carson Palmer throwing 22/22, while my guys make no reaction towards the ball, and I barely complete 50% of my passes while all of his defenders magically break on the ball every play! Fun.
To be fair, the Raiders are well known for their great DBs

I didn't even get a perfect QB rating. :(

Reinstalling StarCraft II. I realized I never finished the final mission. I wonder how long this will take to patch.

I didn't realize Heart of the Swarm was so close to releasing. I hope they make an updated Gem TD when it comes out!

Mrbob

The update is worth it. Download and stop crying.

Heart of the Swarm is almost here. I'm digging the beta multi. Gonna be tough to go back to vanilla SC2 multi for a couple weeks.

Although right now I'm concentrating on one more campaign run before HoTS is out. The story still kind of sucks but these missions are pretty damn fun.

Mrbob

Yeah I played a bunch last night. I really suck at MP

I'm slowly getting into Crow mode with Starcraft. I'm watching youtube and twitch casts from time to time.

I didn't even realize my favorite Cynical Brit does Starcraft casting till a couple weeks ago.

Top Bottom