• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
For the second straight year the Packers have groomed a sure fire all-pro quarterback. Looking to emulate the success of Colin Kaepernick, who really came into his own after a year of tutelage under QB guru Killajew Smith, the New York J E T S have agreed to send their second round pick to Green Bay for the up and coming Ben Pittsenberger.

Good luck Pittsenraper, and good luck Fern dawg.

Sokantish

Wait, did Pittwhatever even have good stats? Why didn't someone grab Christian Ponder from FA if they wanted a kind of bad QB for cheap?

eznark

Banned
Yeah he has really good throwing stats. He just has the AWR of a retard. I was honestly going to ditch Rodgers but accidentally signed him :(

Rorschach

How does the PSN store work? Should I bother downloading the show or should I just pick it up at the store?

How does it work? Same as xbl except slower. The DL speeds aren't too bad for me usually, but then you have to install afterwards too so the whole process takes a while. Other people on here complain about the dl speeds too, so if your DLs are slow, it's gonna take forever and you can't set it to automatically install once it's done downloading.

Ferny

For the second straight year the Packers have groomed a sure fire all-pro quarterback. Looking to emulate the success of Colin Kaepernick, who really came into his own after a year of tutelage under QB guru Killajew Smith, the Cincinnati Bengals have agreed to send their second round pick to Green Bay for the up and coming Ben Pittsenberger.

Good luck Pittsenraper, and good luck Splat.
Wait...what?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Got out of class early lets do this draft!

Oh wait... eat a diiiiiiick CB! :D
Ryan.gif

Rorschach

I gave up on that game and never got an invite to the super exclusive GAF guild. Least social MMO experience I've ever had. Solo'd the whole time.

Sanjuro

GW2 was the worst purchase I've ever made. Thankfully, I was able to sell it to another GAFer.

BTW, I still have picks to deal if people are interested.

Ferny

GW2 was the worst purchase I've ever made. Thankfully, I was able to sell it to another GAFer.

BTW, I still have picks to deal if people are interested.

Did you even play the game?

I gave up on that game and never got an invite to the super exclusive GAF guild. Least social MMO experience I've ever had. Solo'd the whole time.
I asked you like 5 times in this thread for your in game name. Not once did you ever give it to me PLUS screw Mexicans.

Rorschach

Did you even play the game?

I asked you like 5 times in this thread for your in game name. Not once did you ever give it to me PLUS screw Mexicans.

Yes I did and I sent you a PM in-game! And you're on my friends list. You said it was full or something. Then, the guild feature wasn't working. Then I found out about the Mexicans thing through Grand Wizard Ez.

That joke I just deleted was amazing.
Pussy!

What thread? Might be better for a delete than a ban.

The dead cops thread, if anyone got banned it was the guy I was quoting/talking to. Deleted his post, mine, and one other guys when the thread was 15 posts long. Highly doubt he got banned, was just stupid and off topic.

eznark

Banned
Of SCII? It's really easy depending on what you chose to not have to deal with a couple missions earlier. Can't remember which one gave you easy mode. I think the one that removed air attacks.

I beat it the second try. I hadn't played StarCraft II barely at all so a mission that said "survive a constant barrage puzzle" wasn't something I was prepared for!

Yeah, it was real easy.

Top Bottom