• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

Do you have a mechanical keyboard like Crow? I was on mumble with him one night and it was all CLACKITY CLACKITY.

I don't. Besides the fact they're stupid expensive, I just don't see how they're supposed to functionally improve someones skills.

eznark

Banned
Its really the only reason other than Last of Us that I still have mine.

It's also a billion times better media player. I actually look forward to a bunch of people trading them in. I will probably pick up two once you can get them for $150 or so just for other TV's in the house. Also because mine is loud as fuck. It's going into the workout room as quick as I can cheaply replace it.

eznark

Banned
Xbros getting desperate now trying to convince the world ea is ms exclusive.

Some level of exclusivity would not shock me. I don't think saying "we have backwards compatibility!" will be enough. They need something besides yo guys, watch netflix anime with your neckbearded friends online so that you can feign human interaction.

rinse82

You got a boner for Reyes.

Totally

22918.jpg

22917.jpg

Mrbob

Some level of exclusivity would not shock me. I don't think saying "we have backwards compatibility!" will be enough. They need something besides yo guys, watch netflix anime with your neckbearded friends online so that you can feign human interaction.
Lol, nice wording.

It will probably be exclusive dlc that I never buy in ea games anyway.

eznark

Banned
Lol, nice wording.

It will probably be exclusive dlc that I never buy ea games anyway.

If they can just get two week exclusivity that would be pretty monstrous. Most of us buy NCAA just to fill the void. Imagine trying to wait to buy Madden when all the 12 year olds
and Drizzler
are crowing about how you're a f*ggot for not buying the game yet. It would be torture!

Sanjuro

Were going to be having a league for MLB: The Show again. Have some neat ideas in place for progression.

It's going to be limited though. Not doing that thirty team nonsense.

Mrbob

If they can just get two week exclusivity that would be pretty monstrous. Most of us buy NCAA just to fill the void. Imagine trying to wait to buy Madden when all the 12 year olds
and Drizzler
are crowing about how you're a f*ggot for not buying the game yet. It would be torture!

Daddy Goodell would drop the hammer on EA if they tried to do some exclusive deal with Madden. Won't happen.

I guess if people want NFL2K to come back then maybe they will be rooting for EA to try.

Sanjuro

Sim City, Tomb Raider and The Show next week. Haven't been this excited for games in a while.

The Conan O'Brien review is the only reason I want to give Tomb Raider a shot.

I know Bioshock is coming out fairly soon, but right not I'm just disenchanted by FPS at the moment. Although, heading to PAX East this upcoming month. That usually gets my nerd boner a slight injection which it needs frequently with older age.

Ramirez

Meth and coal just isn't as glamorous as TV makes it out to be.

They should do a show about meth heads stealing copper wire & knocking out the cell/internet service all day. Happens about once every 3-4 months.

Also, it seems Tom is putting his Hollywood connections to good use:

YWLnF.jpg

bluemax

Banned
They should do a show about meth heads stealing copper wire & knocking out the cell/internet service all day. Happens about once every 3-4 months.

Also, it seems Tom is putting his Hollywood connections to good use:

YWLnF.jpg

This season of Justified did start with some meth heads stealing copper wire from a house!

Were going to be having a league for MLB: The Show again. Have some neat ideas in place for progression.

It's going to be limited though. Not doing that thirty team nonsense.

I'm in if you'll have me? I'm even worse at the Show than this too! Give me the Tigers and I'll barely make .500!

Ramirez

This season of Justified did start with some meth heads stealing copper wire from a house!

Hilarious.

I got a massage last week and the woman giving it was telling me she met the producers of the show last year and gave them all kinds of books/newspaper articles dealing with the area. Been anything about a murdered Sheriff on the show?

Mrbob

I'm thinking about buying MLB The Show 13 on PSN now.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...ngs-get-10-for-every-50-spent/#comment-821413

Unless I get the Vita version I can grab a 10 dollar credit for the buying the game off of PSN. I have 10 dollars in my account from Sony anyway. $49.99 plus another 10 dollars to use in the future.

You need to move!

I agree.

Edit: Oh wow Sony finally doing credit for some of their games with Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007TYC8MI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The Last of Us Demo and a 10 dollar credit. Dirty. Now I'll have to get Ascension day one.

Top Bottom