• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Reminds me of when people traded smokey star players for nothing in 2k. Back when Smokey was good.

tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

CB3

I guess that's why FMT suddenly put in this rule of free trades before the draft, excuse me if I call bullshit.

I asked him to open up trades before the draft because it seemed like enough people would be missing the Sunday draft. No point in not letting them trade their picks in a timely fashion.

eznark

Banned
I asked him to open up trades before the draft because it seemed like enough people would be missing the Sunday draft. No point in not letting them trade their picks in a timely fashion.

It's adorable how you pretend you still have a say.

images

bluemax

Banned
Hilarious.

I got a massage last week and the woman giving it was telling me she met the producers of the show last year and gave them all kinds of books/newspaper articles dealing with the area. Been anything about a murdered Sheriff on the show?

The current and past sheriffs are both alive and major players this season based on last nights episode.

Rorschach

Because the league leader in rushing needed to improve at running back.

Trade doesn't make much sense for FMT honestly. He already gets elite production at a non elite cost. Why pay for a mild upgrade?

It's a good upgrade and it costs him nothing because he's not gonna draft anyway. So he misses out on a shitty rookie QB. Big whoop.

CB3

Because the league leader in rushing needed to improve at running back.

Trade doesn't make much sense for FMT honestly. He already gets elite production at a non elite cost. Why pay for a mild upgrade?

He wasn't gonna be at the draft. Better than getting no use from the picks

He made a good trade.

Nightz

Looks more and more likely that I won't make the draft at all, sooo...the rest of my picks are up for trade.

1st (18th overall)
3rd
4th
5th
6th
I think I traded my 7th away to AT last draft to get Mr. Irrelevant, but if I still have it, that's available too.

Looking to get RB, CB, WR.

Sokantish

What kind of numbskull wouldn't get a first?
I'm going to avoid all trades for picks for the rest of my life after I figured out I have no clue how to draft properly anyway! I don't think I've ever actually picked a player higher than like 70 OVR
Looks more and more likely that I won't make the draft at all, sooo...the rest of my picks are up for trade.

1st (18th overall)
3rd
4th
5th
6th
I think I traded my 7th away to AT last draft to get Mr. Irrelevant, but if I still have it, that's available too.

Looking to get RB, CB, WR.

Nightz, you know you want Steven Jackson

Top Bottom