• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Splat

Looks more and more likely that I won't make the draft at all, sooo...the rest of my picks are up for trade.

1st (18th overall)
3rd
4th
5th
6th
I think I traded my 7th away to AT last draft to get Mr. Irrelevant, but if I still have it, that's available too.

Looking to get RB, CB, WR.

Larod Stephens Howling for your 1st! League leading HB!

Colasante

Actually I'm looking into this Stacey Knight fellow and he looks pretty rad. I'll look into him a little more. In the interest of exploring all options, the Cardinals will be hearing out offers for QB Kyle Angle.

QB Kyle Angle

Throw Power: 91
Short Accuracy: 81
Medium Accuracy: 86
Deep Throw: 88
Throw on the Run: 70
Play Action: 86

He's a good QB but he's been Alex Smith'd by this Stacey Knight man.

daw840

Do we know the official draft order? I feel as though coming in and winning the last two games was probably stupid of me....lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm in for as long as we have a decent amount of people. Why would we put a definitive number on it.

DCX

DCX
we should do one more after this season for sure and maybe a second after. NCAA should not take interest from this franchise. it has been great so far.

DCX

Yes! Got the rest of my stuff...

goods.jpeg

Lets just move the draft back to june! Fire emblem + Sim City 5 future

Well, I don't know for sure yet, but I probably won't be around for all, or part of, the Madden season for Madden 14 and beyond.

But you already killed bin laden... what else could there be fore you to do? Did you get moved to UAV's and now you have to spy on us?

bluemax

Banned
Looks more and more likely that I won't make the draft at all, sooo...the rest of my picks are up for trade.

1st (18th overall)
3rd
4th
5th
6th
I think I traded my 7th away to AT last draft to get Mr. Irrelevant, but if I still have it, that's available too.

Looking to get RB, CB, WR.

I'll offer you Lynch and/or Newman.

Or possibly all the picks for Lynch and Sherman.

Top Bottom