• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

Can we check that on the website?

I'll be honest Lynch is in the final year of his deal and Sherman is currently receiving my franchise tag.

I don't think it will let you trade Sherman on his tag. You'd have to wait 'till the season.

On the website, if you click on the "players" tab, you can view salaries.

Well, I don't know for sure yet, but I probably won't be around for all, or part of, the Madden season for Madden 14 and beyond.

Oh you'll be here.

If not the raiders are gonna have lots of streaks plays next year!

Ps

Mws we have a trade committee but not during the draft. As long as the pick involves a draft pick then members are allowed this American freedom!

bluemax

Banned
I don't think it will let you trade Sherman on his tag. You'd have to wait 'till the season.

On the website, if you click on the "players" tab, you can view salaries.

Ah right.

Lynch has 1 year $9.68mm left
Sherman has 1 year $11.74mm left but he's tagged
Newman has 1 year $1.62mm left

after obtaining mcfadden, i have $1.66 mil in cap space and $2.11 mil in rookie reserve.

also in looking at my "team needs": QB, RE and HB. HB? what the fuck? i have mcfadden and the leagues leading rusher as a backup! why do i need a HB! dumbass CPU gonna draft stuff i don't need :(

i have a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th left. if anyone is interested i would give up all those picks for an "ok" kick returner!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
after obtaining mcfadden, i have $1.66 mil in cap space and $2.11 mil in rookie reserve.

also in looking at my "team needs": QB, RE and HB. HB? what the fuck? i have mcfadden and the leagues leading rusher as a backup! why do i need a HB! dumbass CPU gonna draft stuff i don't need :(

i have a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th left. if anyone is interested i would give up all those picks for an "ok" kick returner!

Leon Washington for Patrick Willis

LukeSmith

Played Vanquish tonight, I kind of wish there was one less button to press in that game to do something cool. Feels like they overload you with shit to press to have fun.

Might boot up Bayo and see how it plays, but so far, it seems like Rising is just better than Platinum's other stuff

eznark

Banned
finished House of Cards on netflix. great show! watching the first episode i thought it'd be lame but it ended up being pretty awesome

Yeah show is awesome. I'm like six episodes in. I got sidetracked by starting to watch all te seasons of Top Chef in order. I need to get back to it!

BigAT

Played Vanquish tonight, I kind of wish there was one less button to press in that game to do something cool. Feels like they overload you with shit to press to have fun.

Might boot up Bayo and see how it plays, but so far, it seems like Rising is just better than Platinum's other stuff

Pretty sure Vanquish has the best main menu in any game ever.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Never even heard of this Vanquish game, but after reading the Wiki it sounds cool.

My center retired either right at the end of free agency or after it. I know he was there when all the other dudes left. Oh well, I was going to start my 2nd rounder from 2 drafts ago anyway.

I might have a fighting chance of doing the whole draft!

But it will cost me a night of getting my ass drunk in downtown Austin :-(

bluemax

Banned

I kind of felt the same about Vanquish. For a game praised for its controls it sure felt clunky to me.

eznark

Banned
Someone tell me what happens at the end of MGR. I'm not buying a game that has been described as "the most unAmerican video game in history" unless it involves Hillary Clinton getting tortured.

Mrbob

If you play Bayonetta make sure to do it on 360. The PS3 version was outsourced to some shitty Sega team, and Platinum was so pissed about it that they did Vanquish in house on PS3. Rising as well.

I personally like Bayonetta more than Vanquish, although I never finished Vanquish. My 360 copy is sitting on the shelf.

Bayonetta story can be strange at times, but man the action is so good. Bayonetta is at the top of my action game list behind Ninja Gaiden (1 and 2). If the Wii U is a total flop it'll eventually be worth owning for Bayonetta 2 alone.

All you guys jacking it over Rising makes me realize I have to pick it up sooner rather than later.

LJ11

Bayonetta has the dumbest fucking story in history, so bad you laugh. Questionable art as well, but the game is amazing to play. Never finished it though, best of DMC and Ninja Gaiden.

Edit: I may be interested in moving up in the draft, have picks, will entertain offers the next couple of days.

Mrbob

Wow, those Road to the Show additions are amazing. McNeily is lucky. He is hopping into MLB The Show on what looks like to be Sony's best effort on the franchise in years. Not that the other iterations were bad, but felt like baby steps.

McNei1y

Wow, those Road to the Show additions are amazing. McNeily is lucky. He is hopping into MLB The Show on what looks like to be Sony's best effort on the franchise in years. Not that the other iterations were bad, but felt like baby steps.

Link?

Sokantish

Someone tell me what happens at the end of MGR. I'm not buying a game that has been described as "the most unAmerican video game in history" unless it involves Hillary Clinton getting tortured.

I was wondering why I liked that bombcast so much and then I finally realized it was because of no Ryan! Dave Snider should have been on there to fill in for him though...

Top Bottom