• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
I was wondering why I liked that bombcast so much and then I finally realized it was because of no Ryan! Dave Snider should have been on there to fill in for him though...

Yeah, for sure. Especially when he talks about food and his bed, which is all that dude talks about. Vomit inducing.

Nightz

I was wondering why I liked that bombcast so much and then I finally realized it was because of no Ryan! Dave Snider should have been on there to fill in for him though...
No Ryan was good but the volume level of this Bombcast sucked. Had to turn it up a lot more than I usually do in the car.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Don't know. And I've been gaming since the 2600.

Ive heard good things about Saturn Bomberman but Super Bomberman 2 is my favorite. Bombermine is pretty great but its got a bit of different strategy than normal 4 player Bomberman.

Its a shame the one on Xbox Live is super fucking average.

Ive heard good things about Saturn Bomberman but Super Bomberman 2 is my favorite. Bombermine is pretty great but its got a bit of different strategy than normal 4 player Bomberman.

Its a shame the one on Xbox Live is super fucking average.

I remember getting Super Bomberman when it came out on the SNES. It came with that bulky ass 4-player dongle and my friends would come over with their controllers and we'd play for hours.

Rorschach

MLB still sucks online in terms of leagues. Good luck getting everyone to match. Regular online is still hit or miss. Mostly miss. If you get it for offline play, it's one of the best sports titles year in and year out.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember getting Super Bomberman when it came out on the SNES. It came with that bulky ass 4-player dongle and my friends would come over with their controllers and we'd play for hours.

i never had the multi tap but i could play even two player with friends or my sister forever.

Gold Bomber getting the slow shoe for the prize in Super Bomberman 2 was always great.

eznark

Banned
MLB still sucks online in terms of leagues. Good luck getting everyone to match. Regular online is still hit or miss. Mostly miss. If you get it for offline play, it's one of the best sports titles year in and year out.

Did you even try it with all of your different ISP's? I live in the middle of nowhere with shitty internet and it was perfectly fine the last two seasons.

McNei1y

Ah I was at work and didn't want to watch youtube vids. ill check that out in a few.

Super Bomberman 2 was top 3 on SNES for me. I loved that game so much.

bluemax

Banned

The Show doesn't even have online franchise, only single season mode.

I played in a GAF 2k league on 360 like 7 years ago. All I remember is that every at bat ended in 1 of 3 ways:

Dinger
Hit in the head with a pitch
strike out

Such a terrible game. Playing against assholes like Konex made it even worse.

You guys are hyping me up on the show. Hanging out in this thread is getting expensive damnit

In other news, pushmo is an awesome time killer! Lovin my 3DS

And then I made a thread, you all should go buy a soccerball.

Sting+with+a+beard.jpg

Sanjuro

The Show doesn't even have online franchise, only single season mode.

I played in a GAF 2k league on 360 like 7 years ago. All I remember is that every at bat ended in 1 of 3 ways:

Dinger
Hit in the head with a pitch
strike out

Such a terrible game. Playing against assholes like Konex made it even worse.

MLB is very smooth online. We are going to implement a progression system, as the rosters you use are custom.

We have a few complete seasons under our belts. The main thing I'm going to stress going forward is flexibility. All players should have access to 2-4 series they can play at any time, making availability issues a bit easier to swallow.

Lol even rapist cabana Joe can't make me buy a soccer ball.

I used a basketball as a soccer ball. When I was a kid, I won Sprite "Under the Cap" basketballs on a daily basis. Had over a dozen of those fucking things.

Sanjuro

Didn't Pizza Hut used to give away basketballs? I had a bunch of those. Man basketball sucks.

I'm not sure. I remember they gave away pizzas for half assed book reports. Growing up, the Pizza Hut was across the street from my school. I reaped the greasy benefits.

LukeSmith

God, I wish I'd just decreed the draft was Tuesday. This baseball talk is awful.

Bob, don't you have a mother's day gift to tell us about shopping for or something

rinse82

Some guy on Craigslist here is trying to sell a copy of MLB The Show 13 early for 120 lol

Must've got it from a mom and pop that broke street date

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Ez do you buy your wife shit for mother's day or do you take the proper stance that she isn't your damn mother?

That was one of my favorite outbursts from my father.

McNei1y

MLB is very smooth online. We are going to implement a progression system, as the rosters you use are custom.

We have a few complete seasons under our belts. The main thing I'm going to stress going forward is flexibility. All players should have access to 2-4 series they can play at any time, making availability issues a bit easier to swallow.

What? Custom rosters?

eznark

Banned
My accountant lives!!! Two massive heart attacks resulting in two induced comas in the last three years and dude is on his way home after a week. Fucking invincible.

BigAT

Is a week long hospital stay Sconi Invincibility? I would hate to see what you would call him if he was actually healthy.

Top Bottom