• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

what about all the non-white people who buy next gen consoles though? what for them?

There are black hockey players too, racist

images

McNei1y

sounds good; make sure you're scheduled to play 4 games cause THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING

me too mang. hopefully we can keep the club in 13-14 alive longer!

I don't have work tomorrow so I'm game to play as long as we need.

And yeah, I expect everyone to buy NHL and KEEP it next year. No reason to turn it in. It's as fun three months later as it was the first week. Also, I expect at least 6 people to get Fifa on 360. 11 men orgy's after goals are most good.

I don't have work tomorrow so I'm game to play as long as we need.

And yeah, I expect everyone to buy NHL and KEEP it next year. No reason to turn it in. It's as fun three months later as it was the first week. Also, I expect at least 6 people to get Fifa on 360. 11 men orgy's after goals are most good.

I think most people turned it in while the re-sell value was hot, which I understand, since we weren't playing daily. I blame that on the new batch of games that came out and lasted no more than two weeks. But were your extra 20 dollars worth the extra nights y'all missed on? :-(

Mrbob

Downloading and installing a firmware update on my Ipad is taking forever. Apple worse than Sony at firmware updates confirmed.

Good thing the Ipad is such a magical device that Apple can get away with it.

Edit: Annnnnnnnnd done! Only took like 10 minutes to download and install a 75MB file.

god dammit i was like a half hour into a mission in FE and lost the russian guy and the dragon girl.... and my dancer! but i didn't want to restart again so i just let them stay dead. good night sweet prince.... and princesses!

still think it's lame to remove him for this year

i like crow but you have to realize that when multiple people are refusing to play him going forward and im getting complaints seemingly every game then there is a problem and the commissioner has to deal with that problem.... sometimes in extreme ways.

crow will be the cardinals where he can't hurt anyone!

bluemax

Banned
god dammit i was like a half hour into a mission in FE and lost the russian guy and the dragon girl.... and my dancer! but i didn't want to restart again so i just let them stay dead. good night sweet prince.... and princesses!

That's why I'm playing on bitchass mode. I'm too lazy for that shit!

crow will be back next year as the arizona cardinals

I heard otherwise!

But if he is then you can sim my games against him.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i like crow but you have to realize that when multiple people are refusing to play him going forward and im getting complaints seemingly every game then there is a problem and the commissioner has to deal with that problem.... sometimes in extreme ways.

crow will be the cardinals where he can't hurt anyone!

Watch the Cards draft Geno Smith.

Top Bottom