• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

I would like to welcome Mastershake as the newest brother to the circle of greatness aka pc gaming

Welcome shake

Not done yet! Installing windows right now but god damn did it feel amazing the first time she booted up!!

Took me all damn day but it's been fun

Not done yet! Installing windows right now but god damn did it feel amazing the first time she booted up!!

took me a long time too because i was being extra careful with everything. its a great feeling when everything comes together after you built it from scratch!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
"dunno honestly ive been out of a console mood just been on pc lately"
"its why i didnt mind waiting until sunday to draft"

I'm keeping names of every asshole who decided to delay the league for no reason so I can run up the score Ramirez style if I come across them this season.

"dunno honestly ive been out of a console mood just been on pc lately"
"its why i didnt mind waiting until sunday to draft"

I'm keeping names of every asshole who decided to delay the league for no reason so I can run up the score Ramirez style if I come across them this season.

i approve of this. there will be no punishment for stat padding or score running up against those that voted for sunday!

Mrbob

Boo hoo.

Congrats! Building a PC is awesome. You take more ownership in it. Now that you know how to do it upgrading will be easy.

BigAT

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Ravens and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco have agreed to deal, as @JayGlazer reported. Expected to make Flacco highest-paid QB in NFL history.

lolololol. I bet the Ravens FO feels like shit about that contract. They got backed into a wall.

Highest paid backup QB in NFL history according to Livewire.

CB3

4 month olds are awful conversationalists.
My niece isn't even 2 and a half yet but she is starting to do the kind of sneaky, innocent rule breaking that probably pisses her parents off but coming from an Uncles perspective is amazing. I can see the bloodlines for the first time.

Kids are great.

eznark

Banned
My daughter is 2 and yeah...that is amusing ad hell to me but my wife hates it.

Also, my wife just potty trained her yesterday. And she already has it figured out. Crazy. I still piss myself on a bad night and my daughter figures it out in an afternoon.

i wish i could be PC when it comes to kid but most of them are just fucking annoying. i also find it funny when people have baby photos or something and others will say "OOOOMG! SO CUTE!" motherfucker no new born is cute. they look like miniature old people

Smokey

i wish i could be PC when it comes to kid but most of them are just fucking annoying. i also find it funny when people have baby photos or something and others will say "OOOOMG! SO CUTE!" motherfucker no new born is cute. they look like miniature old people

all new born babies for the first few days or so look awful

CB3

You're about due for a kid. I look forward to the arguments you and your wife will have when you wanna to be playing madden instead of watching the kid.

Sanjuro

Alright. I'm out drinking, so someone please tally the totals. But, which Madden Gafers are down for MLB the Show league?

Looking to make a list this weekend.

CB3

Alright. I'm out drinking, so someone please tally the totals. But, which Madden Gafers are down for MLB the Show league?

Looking to make a list this weekend.

I bet frankenman is already attempting to usurp you.

eznark

Banned
Mcneily and Pheeniks, are we going to run some team games in SC2?

images

You're about due for a kid. I look forward to the arguments you and your wife will have when you wanna to be playing madden instead of watching the kid.

i honestly think my wife will divorce me if i don't agree to have a kid within the next couple of years. just don't feel like it right now.... maybe i never will. maybe i'm just a selfish guy! guess we'll find out!

p.s.

league awards are mostly done! should be posting in a bit

rinse82

MaddenGAF MLB the Show 13 Participant List (because Sanj is prob too drunk somewhere)

Handle (Preferred team)

Sanjuro (Red Sox?)
Rinse (Jays)
McNeily (Expos)
Bob (Cubs)
Eznark (Brewers)
Smokey (Astros lol)
Ferny (Dodgers)
BigAT (Yanks)
DCX (Yanks)
Pheenix (Marlins)

Top Bottom