• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
omg trasher just told me why he got banned. Amazing. I didn't know you could go off-topic in a community thread. I thought that was the point of community threads.

Look out Bob. Stay on point from now on.

You guys find me a copy of FE, and I'll get it. I love those games! But it generally breaks my under $50 rule

And NNK is great!

Check target. That's where I got mine and it seems alot of others had luck the same way. Seems noone shops there for games

And NNK is trash. Art style is amazing but It's a hot girl with no personality. I had my fun with her and on to the next one!

Sokantish

Check target. That's where I got mine and it seems alot of others had luck the same way. Seems noone shops there or games

And NNK is trash. Art style is amazing but It's a hot girl with no personality. I had my fun with her and on to the next one!

Wow you're a jerk, mastershake

DCX

DCX
I played the demo and i liked it. Never played that type of grid based RPG before but i liked it alot.

DCX

Mrbob

Is there an other option? Because the other FE games I've played we're merciless as fuck

Yeah there is a casual mode now (which FMT is playing, don't let him trick you) where your comrades can come back after being killed in a mission. They just get "knocked out".

BigAT

Someone already did it better today:

XXXXXXXXX (2:36:14 PM): had to check the site again
XXXXXXXXX (2:36:20 PM): to make sure you really lost to bob

Mrbob

True. FMT is busy doing god knows what out of town so that eliminates him. I can think of two other wild card candidates: Wellie and Rors. Wellie was in shock last night on how I overcame the odds against King 2 Man, and I had to break down the victory footage to him via aim. Rors just despises me having any good fortune in Madden. :(

Smokey

Smokes,

what does your SLI titan score in 3dMark11? I want to compare it to mine!
:((

ha if you really want to compare, download Heaven 4.0. Run it on the Ultra preset, extreme tessellation. Don't think 3D Mark 11 is supported by W8.

I got 63fps
at 2560x1600, didn't do 1920x1080

SLI Titans Stock @ stock
m70FsaO.jpg

vs

Single Titan

EKPCQQd.jpg

Top Bottom