• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

GG Nightz...

Never going to beat you until i figure out how to slow down your TE's. Need to find a better group of run plays that work. Offense keeps stalling out :/

Also it was fun watching Bowe get chased down by a LB lolol 90+ speed my ass

Nightz

GG Nightz...

Never going to beat you until i figure out how to slow down your TE's. Need to find a better group of run plays that work. Offense keeps stalling out :/

Also it was fun watching Bowe get chased down by a LB lolol 90+ speed my ass

GG man. I had a hard time covering Pantages and Bowe as usual. And yeah I couldn't believe Bivin caught up to Bowe on that play. Looked like he was going to miss that tackle but magically got suctioned to Bowe. HFA maybe. :\

GG man. I had a hard time covering Pantages and Bowe as usual. And yeah I couldn't believe Bivin caught up to Bowe on that play. Looked like he was going to miss that tackle but magically got suctioned to Bowe. HFA maybe. :\

Nah I've seen him get chased down like that a few times. Hes 89 speed which i guess isn't fast enough. Oh well.

I had fun!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Good game wellie. Couldn't stop your run and just kept stalling on my own drives.

Chiefs have decided to part ways with WR Steve Breaston and WR Ricardo Dickerson due to "their inability to hold on to the damn ball even when they are running free" says a source close to the Chiefs organization.

The Chiefs added WR Jason Avant and WR Jerricho Cotchery hoping that their 87CTH/92CIT and 87CTH/94CIT respectively will allow them to catch the damn football!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Good game wellie. Couldn't stop your run and just kept stalling on my own drives.

GG lev. Sorry about the color mixup to start the game. I also expected you to complain like I would normally after I lose. After Ware got me twice in a row I just decided not to pass.

Khris Curtis in the game has goals of zero pass TDs allowed, less than 220 yards allowed, less than 85 rushing yards allowed. On the website he has one interception per game instead of 85 rushing yards allowed. I hit them all except I allowed a passing TD but Curtis got no XP at the end. What gives? -_-

Colasante

Khris Curtis in the game has goals of zero pass TDs allowed, less than 220 yards allowed, less than 85 rushing yards allowed. On the website he has one interception per game instead of 85 rushing yards allowed. I hit them all except I allowed a passing TD but Curtis got no XP at the end. What gives? -_-

My only guess would be that you'd get the bonuses after the week advances.

BigAT

I'm pretty sure the XP system is just shitty and buggy. Rors and I (maybe LJ too?) have seen times when zero XP is awarded despite goals getting hit in a game. Thanks EA.

I'm pretty sure the XP system is just shitty and buggy. Rors and I (maybe LJ too?) have seen times when zero XP is awarded despite goals getting hit in a game. Thanks EA.

Gotta give themselves something to do for next year in their never ending pursuit of matching NFL2K5 :(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
GG lev. Sorry about the color mixup to start the game. I also expected you to complain like I would normally after I lose. After Ware got me twice in a row I just decided not to pass.

Nothing to complain about. You ran pretty much effortlessy most game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Its why I don't even bother with the goals. It felt bugged in the beginning. And I rather not have those numbers weighing on me during a game

BigAT

It's not really any single post, just something I've been meaning to ask for a while. I guess his comments in this thread were what prompted me to ask now.

If he's not playing a character...yikes. It's like Asperger's threw up on the internet.

eznark

Banned
Fucking trash bag is apparently running around LA to score crack for his boss. How many games are left? Let me play the CPU!

Smokey you can't laugh...

1440p.png

I could only go up to 1440p on this monitor so its not exactly apples to apples.

I think i am going to OC my CPU and GPU eventually. It'll be interesting to see how much it improves.

Mrbob

From now Smokey is known as TACO MAN.

taco man (dboythagr8) is available 10:50 pm

taco man 10:57 pm
where does it say taco man?
it doesnt say dboythagr8 anymore?

taco man 10:58 pm
im going to fix this

God speed and good luck!

Smokey

Smokey you can't laugh...

1440p.png

I could only go up to 1440p on this monitor so its not exactly apples to apples.

I think i am going to OC my CPU and GPU eventually. It'll be interesting to see how much it improves.

that's a fairly demanding res for a 7870. try it at your native 1920x1080

you need to disable virtu MVP in your bios. see how it's showing the intel graphics and your amd card? you have virtu mvp enabled and don't need to. could dampen some of your performance in games.

that's a fairly demanding res for a 7870. try it at your native 1920x1080

you need to disable virtu MVP in your bios. see how it's showing the intel graphics and your amd card? you have virtu mvp enabled and don't need to. could dampen some of your performance in games.

How do i do that?

off to google!

can i disable it from device manager?

Top Bottom