• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sounds like the SimCity launch is going smoothly.

So Smoothly that I think there's a guy who went home from the hospital, while his wife gives birth, to sit and wait on Origin to start downloading.

I hope he's being truthful, out of sheer insanity.

Thinking of boycotting sim city being as they decided to cancel my preorder! Tomb raider just unlocked so I'll just play that! FU EA/amazon

1080p.png

Better... I don't really have anyone to compare it to but I'm happy with it I suppose!

Smokey

So Smoothly that I think there's a guy who went home from the hospital, while his wife gives birth, to sit and wait on Origin to start downloading.

I hope he's being truthful, out of sheer insanity.

wat

edit: I am now YOLO YNOT on AIM rip dboythagr8

lol @ PS360

1440p, everything but AA maxed.

Not sure where the min fps dip is coming from cause the benchmark was pretty damn smooth the whole time.

tombraider.png

Opiate

Is Opiate a joke character or is that how he really, truly is?

So, the inherent question here is if I'm always this formal.

The answer is no. There are a few reasons why I operate this way on the internet.

1) I have a professional job that pays pretty well and I really don't want to jeopardize it in any way by behaving badly online.

2) I have uncommon interests for GAF. I enjoy neuroscience, behavioral economics, artificial intelligence, and astrophysics. I don't like music with lyrics, which is virtually all of modern music. I don't like blockbuster movies. I enjoy games, but mostly play stuff that GAF doesn't enjoy. If you want me to be frank, I think Mario is bad, I think Uncharted is an objectively terrible game, and I find Halo to be simplistic and boring. I do not express these personal opinions because I'm reasonably confident I'd be even less liked then.

3) I have a sense of humor, but that sense of humor is sardonic and very, very dry. It doesn't lend itself well to internet discussions with no tone or body language, and can often be perceived as insult.

4) Perhaps most importantly, I seem to perceive forums differently than other people. Some people seem to focus on the anonymity, and use that as license to say whatever they want because who the hell cares what happens. I view it as an open forum; there are a huge number of people reading any given thread or discussion. I treat it like I would any large gathering of people -- some things that are appropriate in a small gathering of friends are not appropriate in a much larger group of mostly strangers.

Hopefully that helps explain why I operate in the manner I do. It doesn't mean you have to agree with my conclusions, or share my personal preferences and outlook.

bluemax

Banned
He's like Candyman, if you say his name enough he shows up.

In more important news today is Glorious Leader FMT's Birthday!

Does this mean we have to stay on topic now or we'll end up like Trasher?

It means you have to stop taking potshots at my fragile psyche.

of course there would be a power outage even though it is just windy, causing my psn download to become moot and require a restart

wow

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ahahahahaha. This is almost as good as the appearance of Mrs. Birdman.

Blue: and FMT hasn't even played, should put you at 5th after he's done.

Top Bottom