• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

Sounds like the simcity launch went splendidly

still cant download the game. i pre-ordered the game 4 days ago, now i want my money back...

RT77prr.jpg

I have learned my lesson.. no more origin.

wow

lawl already discovered the first bug

in practice, i'm trying to exit, and it won't let me select yes or no, nor will it let me back out of the option

eznark

Banned
I wonder if they fixed the exit game bug. Every single iteration when I use the PS button to exit out of the game, it hard resets my PS3. Fucking bizarre.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
That's why I made a quick trip to Malaysia, so that I could download it before everyone else got on.

apparently, the worst thing anyone could do last night, was to have preordered the game from the official store.

You could preorder from another site.
You could wait till the game showed up on the official store and purchase it and download.

Preordering from the official store, was entirely delayed while you waited for them to send you the game key (which arrived at about 2:16 am, according to my email)

Game is going to be dog shit. All aboard the "eznark going to get banned for trolling the SimCity OT" train.

We should join someone's region and send all our garbage, sewage, pollution, etc to their city

in other news, it appears tressfx is a huge resource hog. Oh well, that shit looks cool I am leaving it on!

Oh god. I'm going to set up a region tonight and Eznark is going to pollute the fuck out of it.

apparently, the worst thing anyone could do last night, was to have preordered the game from the official store.

You could preorder from another site.
You could wait till the game showed up on the official store and purchase it and download.

Preordering from the official store, was entirely delayed while you waited for them to send you the game key (which arrived at about 2:16 am, according to my email)

In Amazon, I trust. I got my physical copy yesterday since it shipped out of Atlanta.

We are aware of major performance and stability issues with GeForce GPUs running Tomb Raider with maximum settings.

Unfortunately, NVIDIA didn’t receive final code until this past weekend which substantially decreased stability, image quality and performance over a build we were previously provided. We are working closely with Crystal Dynamics to address and resolve all game issues as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, we would like to apologize to GeForce users that are not able to have a great experience playing Tomb Raider, as they have come to expect with all of their favorite PC games.

Go team red!

add origin ID's if yall want to play a Madden GAF region

mastershake - mastershake_gaf
Nightz - Nightzzz
Ez
Story - storybook1977
MrBob
Smokes
Soka

You build and manage cities, McNeily. You've never played one before?

McNei1y

Like, when I was 10. But I don't even know what was happening. I was just hoping tornadoes and aliens would come to my city.

BigAT

add origin ID's if yall want to play a Madden GAF region

mastershake - mastershake_gaf
Nightz - Nightzzz
Ez
Story - storybook1977
MrBob
Smokes
Soka

You build and manage cities, McNeily. You've never played one before?

I don't have Sim City (yet?) but I might as well populate my Origin friends list since I have no one on their yet. My ID is BigAT4.

Top Bottom