• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

Projections don't serve a purpose and people shouldn't be made to draft only projected firsts in the first. The projections don't even dictate cpu logic. They're there for no reason.

I dont want any part of simmed drafts.
DCX
I think that's the point of simmed drafts. You'll have no part in it. None of us will.

Smokey

I don't pay attention to half the glitch/abuse stuff that goes on in here. Can somebody explain what's so special about UDFAs

Rorschach

I don't pay attention to half the glitch/abuse stuff that goes on in here. Can somebody explain what's so special about UDFAs
They are rookies that you can't scout, so you don't know they are actually pretty good. Spreadsheet guys supposedly pick them off, but every year they fall into free agency, so the spreadsheet can't be that good on them.

eznark

Banned
hahahahaha, get your account banned if you ask for a refund from EA

K3KFAI3.jpg

Rorschach

GG smokey. Got lucky on some of those would be INTs I threw. Those normally get picked for free when I throw them. And my guys usually have stone hands. Guess there was no HFA today!

I feel like McFadden would have broken that long one all the way. :(

Mrbob

Lolol I knew the wording by EA was an out clause on refunds. This is why they were voted the worst company in America.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, you guys need to vote on this:

Packers get Broncos 2nd round pick
Broncos get Greg Jennings
AFC South - Luke: YES
AFC North - Ram
AFC East - LJ
NFC South - DM
NFC East - CB
NFC West - Wellington: YES

rinse82