• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
That wasn't what I was getting at at all.

Ain't cheatin' ain't tryin'

20121028_seahawks048small-600x399.jpg

When is advance? Work asked me to go in early tomorrow and I think it's to invite me on a business trip, want to go in fresh. Cola, is 1230 the earliest you can go tonight?

eznark

Banned
Sanj I wasn't ignoring you, Ph33nix asked first. Does it not show someone as in a game already or were you just sending 5 invites to be a tard?

Sanjuro

Sanj I wasn't ignoring you, Ph33nix asked first. Does it not show someone as in a game already or were you just sending 5 invites to be a tard?

I sent five invites? I sent you one when still trying to accept a game. Kept saying timed out.

Said you were at MAIN on the little green thing.

Mrbob

Marmol gonna Marmol.

I can't control his pitches. It's like real life! Gives a run 3 jack in the bottom 9th to lose the game.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, it kept popping up that you were sending me messages!

But then ph33nix rage quit and it froze my ps3 so I couldn't check them.

Sanjuro

Yeah, it kept popping up that you were sending me messages!

But then ph33nix rage quit and it froze my ps3 so I couldn't check them.

I hate sending one message alone. You have to keep altering the in game options.

Still have yet to play a single game online.

Colasante

I had a ph33 moment and forgot to put my chicken in the oven, I actually just finished dinner. Gonna take a shower and then we can play. Hope that's not too late, sorry not on time I'm pretty tired yet wide awake.

Fuck it, coffee exists.

No problem, I'm on my west coast time now so it's not late for me. Send me an invite when you're ready.

McNei1y

I said this earlier, but damn Diamond Dynasty is pretty fun. It's just cool being able to level up random players and such. It sucks that they expire but at least I get to start all over again at some point.

Mrbob

1.5 million in less than 24 hours for the kick starter of the new Torment game. Crazy. How long before all publishers attempt to use kick starter for funding their games? I would love to see EA attempt a kick starter for the laughs.

Please advance late, I just played the game of my life and Cola d/cs with 16 seconds left. I get home around 9-1030 central.

I'm almost as angry as your fans were.

Colasante

Please advance late, I just played the game of my life and Cola d/cs with 16 seconds left. I get home around 9-1030 central.

I'm almost as angry as your fans were.

I'm pissed too. I wanted credit for that awesome TD bomb out of the kneel before halftime. Even though it doesn't count, good job on that one manual INT with Zuzek, he was fast as hell going stride for stride with my receivers.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Going to have to drop out of the league. Found out my wife has been cheating on me. Well actually not currently but it seems like from 2007 to 2010. Not sure what to do. Kids will stay with me no matter what though.

Any advice/insight into this sort of situation
is appreciated.

Thanks for all the fun times and memories. You are all great people.

And yes wellie this is why you beat me ;)

Top Bottom