• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Man that is terrible Levious. I hope you can keep your kids and I hope everything works out for you and you find a woman who deserves you

I don't really know what to tell you besides ask for details but that'd be too much. As a fellow bro I hope you resolve it however your heart desires

Going to have to drop out of the league. Found out my wife has been cheating on me. Well actually not currently but it seems like from 2007 to 2010. Not sure what to do. Kids will stay with me no matter what though.

Any advice/insight into this sort of situation
is appreciated.

Thanks for all the fun times and memories. You are all great people.

And yes wellie this is why you beat me ;)

Jesus Christ! I don't have any insight but good luck :/

DCX

DCX
Going to have to drop out of the league. Found out my wife has been cheating on me. Well actually not currently but it seems like from 2007 to 2010. Not sure what to do. Kids will stay with me no matter what though.

is appreciated.

Damn. This sucks and I'm sorry. I have been through a divorce and custody hell and it may not seem like it now but there is light at the end of the long tunnel.

If you need to talk pm me. Have some experience with custody stuff from my own experience. Good luck and put those kids number 1.

DCX

LukeSmith

is appreciated.

God damn, bud. Really sorry to hear that. Take care, hope things find whatever resolution they need to for you to find happiness.

Somnia still posts in here, maybe he wants to reclaim the cowboys

Smokey

is appreciated.

Wow

Good luck man

Nightz

is appreciated.

Sucks to hear bro. Best wishes to you and the kids.

Birdman02

Wow, sucks to hear that, Levious. I know Dads usually have a much tougher time in custody battles, but best of luck and I hope everything works out in the end for you and your kids.

BigAT

is appreciated.

Wow, fuuuuuuuuuck that, I'm angry for you right now.

Sorry to see you go obviously, you've been a great part of the league. Especially shitty to see you have to go out on such a sour note and to have such a shitty thing happen to a good person. Hopefully it all works out for you.

bluemax

Banned
I don't have any advice but I'm sad to see you go Levious. You've given me some great games this year. Hope you can make it back in the future.

Best of luck, I hope everything turns out well for you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

is appreciated.

WTF.

I hope everything works out in your favor, especially for your kids.

I hope she told you about it rather than have you suspect and then find out the hard way.

I knew something wasn't right when we played, I never beat you!

Mrbob

Sad to see you go levious. That's a shitty thing to happen. Hope everything works out where you can get full custody of the kids.

Ferny

That's so crazy man. Im so sorry to hear that. It's really hard to give advice in these types of situations but if you need any help down the road, we can try to help.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Feel free to call the league members in court as character witnesses.

"He can't defend the pass and has trouble stopping the run but dammit he's a good man!"

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Hopefully in the near future I'll have a good update. We'll see. Really don't know what's best. My kids are so happy as we are now.

Ferny

ET? Yeah, it should be. I have to do this shit at 6 CT and I'm not sure when it ends but I should def be back by then
That's fine. I don't really have anything to do but attempt to play SimCity. Haven't played it once since getting the game.

BigAT

"He can't defend the pass and has trouble stopping the run but dammit he's a good man!"

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Hopefully in the near future I'll have a good update. We'll see. Really don't know what's best. My kids are so happy as we are now.

Man's never looked at a spreadsheet in his life! I swear it your honor.

Ramirez

is appreciated.

Damn, that's rough, just went through it myself!

As for what to do, get her ass out ASAP. I tried to do the nice thing and allow my wife to stay with me until she could find a place to live (more for my kid than her), and she repaid me by talking to the guy 24/7 rubbing my nose in it.

Why are you so certain the kids will be staying with you no matter what? Has she been an unfit mother? My wife was leaving me & my son every night for months, I was the one who had a job & house, meanwhile she was shacking up with a dope head from Detroit, and the lawyers have all told me I'll probably get joint custody with every other weekend unless she agrees otherwise, which I don't think she will.

I will say this though, this league & HaloGAF got me through a really hard time, had I dropped off the internet and sat around and brooded over it, I may have done some really dumb things that would have landed me in jail. Hell, I still thought about it, but I know still participating with my friends helped a lot.

Anyways, sorry & I hope you get through it, it takes time, but it gets better.

levious

Why are you so certain the kids will be staying with you no matter what? Has she been an unfit mother? My wife was leaving me & my son every night for months, I was the one who had a job & house, meanwhile she was shacking up with a dope head from Detroit, and the lawyers have all told me I'll probably get joint custody with every other weekend unless she agrees otherwise, which I don't think she will.

She says whe won't fight me if that's what I want to do. Guilt is her best trait I guess.

I know I sound like the fucking dick in this situation and I hate to ask it, but I need someone to boot Levious or have him quit the league manually so I can get my game done with

Smokey

No. She loves the kids deeply. This is more her wanting to make things right with me I'd say.

I've never heard of a woman voluntarily letting the dad have custody.

Hope it works out for you. Don't go to jail if you need to come back here for a fun game with sok

Ramirez

How does giving up her kids make things right with you?

My wife knew she done me dirty, but she still doesn't want to split equal time with our son...

levious

Letting me have primary custody, not giving them up. Just seems like the least she could do. I shouldn't have to wake up in a different house than my children after having done nothi g wrong. That's how I see it anyway.

Top Bottom