• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

Please expand on this. I'm not taking her side on anything, just curious on your take on that.

Well it just seems weird to me that the mother would let the father have the kids. Unless the mom was ordered by the court.

She cheats on you for years and then decides to use the kids as an apology or something seems weird.

It's almost like she doesn't want to deal with the kids so she can go do whatever.

Ramirez

Letting me have primary custody, not giving them up. Just seems like the least she could do. I shouldn't have to wake up in a different house than my children after having done nothing wrong. That's how I see it anyway.

Are you gonna give her equal time or just weekends?

And trust me, I don't think I should be waking up alone the majority of the week either, but I am.

eznark

Banned
Please expand on this. I'm not taking her side on anything, just curious on your take on that.

Sounds like hollow groveling to me. She doesn't think you'll end it do she is making promises she doesn't think she'll have to keep.

Or she doesn't want the kids.

But I mean you know her better than me. That fake "I'll do anything please forgive me here take the one thing most important in the world to me away" shit is manipulator 101.

Seek counseling or bury her. That's my awful advice.

Mrbob

Amazon must have received a ton of complaints with Sim City. They pulled selling both the digital and boxed copy of the game for the time being.

I need a WR

I'm probably going to have a bad record this year.. Which means good draft pick!

I'm over flowing with them. I have potential starters not even getting on the field. Make me an offer.

Edit: We need Chris Kluwe back on GAF.

https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/309792266627735553/photo/1

BEyabNcCYAAInZw.jpg:large

So good. Reading his recent twitter posts and he is going off on EA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6x-O3kb1sI

Richard Sherman SHITTING on skip bayless, trade me sherman blue

sherman comes out looking worse than usual here. he gets asked questions and he doesn't answer. he says "i don't have to promote myself, the numbers then speak for themselves!" then he says "look at the stats! look at the stats on the bottom!". he answers questions that were never asked and just comes off like a big time self promoter.

Ferny

Yeah that Sherman video really made him look way worse than anything else.

Phee i'm ready when you are. Got home a little earlier than I thought.

eznark

Banned
Does Sherman suddenly turn into someone who can speak in the last thirty seconds because that was pathetic. Skip looks way better for simply brushing off the petty "I'm better at life" nonsense.

Cuban was also a whiney ass douche when he went to "debate skip" all he does is throw out there what he gets told and pretends to take any credit

These guys think they can show skip up which really isn't happening cause bayless is stubborn as hell and most of the time these guests look like cocky clowns

eznark

Banned
Cuban was also a whiney ass douche when he went to "debate skip" all he does is throw out there what he gets told and pretends to take any credit

These guys think they can show skip up which really isn't happening cause bayless is stubborn as hell and most of the time these guests look like cocky clowns

Best thing he could have done is just refused to acknowledge him and laughed as skip wound himself up.

Den-Dal
NYJ-Mia (10 min, or 5 if i stop typing and eat my shit)
NO-TB-----

okay, that's all we need to know. not advancing till tomorrow

Top Bottom